Hey Guys! Can you believe September is over? Like it was lightning fast! Anyways, even though I wasn’t able to read a lot in September, it was quite a successful blogging month.
1. The Selection: A definite must-read. This has now gone on to become one of my favourite book series
2. Recommended for you: A good book. Recommended for all YA lovers
3. All the Bright Places: Honestly, I hate this book.
4. If there’s no Tomorrow: A fantastic book on how to deal with grief after a tragedy. A must-read for everyone. It is a YA novel, but I believe that everyone can read it.
5. The Avalonia Chronicles: A beautiful fantasy novel. Must-read for all YA and fantasy lovers.
6. The Caraval Trilogy: An okayish book that may/may not be liked by fantasy lovers. For all the others, it is a ‘read at your own risk’.
To all the Boys I’ve loved before [Part 1 and 2]: A really really really cute YA film based on a book. A must-watch for all YA lovers.
So, this month I participated in two weekly memes and started one of my own. I also took part in a Tag Thursday, but I don’t really know who started it or if it is an official weekly meme, I didn’t tag anyone. I even started my own tag Just Some Bibliophilic Things. I post a JSBT post every Saturday. Here is a list of all posts of weekly memes.
WWW Wednesday [hosted by Sam @Taking on a World of Words]
1. WWW Wednesday #1
2. WWW Wednesday #2
3. WWW Wednesday #3
4. WWW Wednesday #4
5. WWW Wednesday #5
Favourite Fridays [hosted by J @The Midnight Book Blog]
1. Favourite Friday #1
2. Favourite Friday #2
3. Favourite Friday #3
Just Some Bibliophilic Things [Read all details here]
1. JSBT #1
2. JSBT #2
1. Tag Thursday #1- My Life in Books Tag
I also crossed the milestone of 50 followers this month. Read the thank you post here.
There is now a new page on my website wherein you can see all the book tags and memes I do. Check it out here.
What is going to come in the next month?
1. There might not be a lot of book reviews as I have my exams coming up soon.
2. There may be a couple of movie reviews.
3. I will mostly carry on with WWW Wednesdays, Favourite Fridays, Tag Thursdays and Just Some Bibliophilic Things.
That’s a wrap! How did your month go- Reading-wise, blogging-wise and otherwise?? Let me know in the comments!!