Hey Guys! I have been nominated for my third award!!!! I feel so happy! I would like to thank Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner for considering me worthy of receiving this award. Do check out her blog, she writes some really amazing stuff!!
I am so excited to answer the questions as they are really nice! That is also why I have done this post so quickly😁😁
The meaning of the Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- If you had to write a bucket list, which three things would be right at the top?
So, first off, I am an extremely disorganized person. Therefore, I do not make lists or schedules. But, if I were to write a bucket list, these would be the three things right on the top:
(a) Study well and score good in my tests, so that I become a good engineer.
(b) Become a good blogger who is able to influence her readers as and when required [about books and movies majorly, but about other important social issues as well- something I believe is extremely important. ]
(c) Lose a little weight. I am not exactly fat but I am not thin either. So, I want to lose a little weight- around 5-7 kilograms.
- What is/was your favorite subject in school and why?
Math and Chemistry! I love Math and Chemistry! I enjoy playing with numbers (and letters, not more than numbers, mind you. But then, higher class Math is literally 90% letters). As for Chemistry, I just enjoy studying it and reading about elements and the composition of stuff. I also want to make an element. It is going to be super hard but I will give it my best!
Wow, I am a nerd!
- If you could trade lives with a fictional character, would you do it? And if you had to, whom would you choose?
If I could trade lives with a fictional character, would I do it? Hell yes!
If I had to, whom would I choose?? Hmmm…. this is difficult🤔🤔🤔.
So, first off I would trade lives with Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (The book Lara Jean, not the movie one). I really really really love Peter Kavinsky, so yes I want to be Lara Jean. Plus I love Kitty. And they have a dog! So, of course Lara Jean is on the list.
Second on the list is Hermione from Harry Potter. If I could trade lives with her, a. I would be a witch and b. I would be smart.
Third on the list is Annabeth from Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus. Again, smartness is a quality I admire the most in a person and hence this is my choice.
1. Nehal @Books and Words
2. Krupali @Musing of Souls (Her poems are really really nice, especially the one I have linked to.)
3. Cherelle @Cherelle the Bibliophile
4. Klaus Viedenz
5. Elaine Howlin
6. Silver Stone @The Bored Side of the Phone (Hi, if you are reading this, let me know your real name)
7. Anoushka @The Expressive Sapien (Do read the post that I have linked to, it is super impactful, just like the award requirements)
All of these blogs are just wonderful, so please do check them out!
1. What is the one (or more) thing you want to do before you die?
2. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? What is your favourite thing about being an extrovert or an introvert (whichever you are)
3. If you could trade lives with a fictional character, would you do it? And if you had to, whom would you choose? (Naemi, I just loved this question, so I am stealing it from you)
No pressure if you don’t want to do this! I won’t mind if tags and awards aren’t your thing, or if you just have a lot on your plate right now.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Please let me know your answers to these questions in the comments!!
P.S.-1- Seriously check out all blogs I have tagged. For Klaus’ blog you will have to use the translator, but thanks to Google, it won’t be difficult.
P.S.-2- This is an article authored by me that I believe everyone should read. It is about the increasing cases of sexual harassment these days and I used my platform to spread awareness about it. Please also do not think I am advertising this article under each of my posts to increase the views/likes or anything of the sort. I am doing this to spread awareness.