Hey Guys! I got nominated for another award! This is my fifth award I think and I still get as excited as I got for my first one. Thanks to Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner for nominating me!! Do check her blog out! Besides being a math nerd (Just like me), she is also a great reviewer and a really warm person!
P.S.- Naemi, I know I was really fast, but I was just too eager!
This is a totally unplanned post. I wasn’t going to post until Thursday but since I don’t really like to keep tags and awards pending, I decided to give this a go!
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- You get tasked with creating a required reading list for your country’s national curriculum. Which book would you add first, and why?
This is a very difficult question. There are so many books!
So, after much thought, I would add the following two books (sorry Naemi, I can’t choose one)
1. The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley: I would add this book as it teaches us so many great things. It is a piece of historical fiction but teaches us love. You just need to read it to understand how good it is.
2. Any book by Agatha Christie: There is a reason Agatha Christie is known as the Queen of Crime and I would rather that everyone knows why.
- What do you most look forward to doing when the pandemic is over?
Having a sleepover with my friends wherein we can be crazy during the day and binge-watch movies at night
- If you desperately needed warmth and only had books on hand, which one would you sacrifice to light a fire?
Naemi, whyyyyyyy????? Why would you do this to me???
Hmm… oh, easy. I would sacrifice my notebooks to light the fire. Ha, loophole.
- Which really cool skill would you love to master one day?
The art of being able to love and score well in Physics. Hey, don’t judge, it isn’t easy to love and be able to score well in Physics!
- Name a book you haven’t read yet but are really excited for!
Again, one book?!?! I could name a hundred!
I won’t name a hundred but I will name a few.
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Hardugo
3. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
4. A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
5. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
- If you could travel back to one point in time, when and where would you go?
So, this year I changed schools. I really like my previous school since I have been there since Junior Kindergarten. Like I had been studying there for 12 years. So, I really want to relive all those moments I cherish especially those of Grade 7, 8, 9 and 10.
To conclude, I would probably go back to my old school to Grade 7 and not come back (just like Captain America)
- What’s an interesting fact about you that many of your followers probably don’t know?
Okay, so I am a really really boring person. But I guess something interesting about me is that I am a whiz at solving sudokus. Like my best time is 1 minute 15 seconds (A record I made just today!). My favourite type is 16 x 16. Have anyone of you solved one??
People I nominate (I’ve linked to one of their posts that I have enjoyed):
1. Bertie @The Luminosity Library
2. Karen @Twisted in Pages
3. A Page of Words and Wishes
4. Cherelle @Cherelle the bibliophile
5. Nehal @Books and Words
6. Millay @Millay’s Musings
7. Krupali @Musing of Souls
8. Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
9. Chiara @Chiara Reads
10. Danni @For Books Sake
I honestly wanted to tag more people (you know how I am), but the rules say 10. So 10 it is.
My Questions (They are not as insightful as Naemi’s)
1. What is the one thing you will never do?
2. One book you will protect with your life?
3. The most tragic moment of your life? (If you do not mind sharing)
4. One thing you enjoyed about staying at home for the past few months?
5. The one food that you will eat, even on a full stomach?
6. One book that you can reread forever and not get bored?
7. Which post that you have written is your favourite? Share the link as well.
Do visit all of these blogs, they are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Thanks again Naemi for considering me worthy of this award.
So, that’s a wrap then! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Also feel free to answer my questions in the comments!