Hey Guys! I got nominated for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award once again! Woo hoo! This time I was nominated by Leah over at Leah’s books. Do check her blog out, it has some really awesome content!
What is the Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- If you could read any book over for the first time, which one would it be?
Hmmm…. well, if I am being honest then I would want to read every book I reread like I am reading it for the first time. And that’s what I try to do as well. And I kinda succeed too!
- What is your most unique characteristic?
Leah, you are asking really deep questions.
I guess my most unique characteristic is that I am a real big weirdo. Right now, as I am typing I don’t even know how to express myself. Oh wait, got it. See, right now I couldn’t express myself whereas when I am blogging about books, I am. So, basically I am two very opposites people in one. Other than that, I don’t really know. I am seriously a very boring person.
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S.- I still love you. I just love the books and the movies limitlessly! (Now that, is a rarity)
1. Kieran @The Blog That Must Not Be Named (A diehard Potterhead who writes amazing stuff about the Harry Potter Books and movies)
2. Austin Fey (She reads and reviews awesome books)
3. Hayden @Following Good Books (Another great reviewer who also makes cool lists!)
4. Jen @Books on the 7:47 (A sweet blogger who writes great stuff!)
5. Becca @Toastie Books (A blogger with a great aesthetic and even greater content)
6. Millay @Millay’s Musings (A diehard Disney fan, Millay writes some really cool bookish content!)
7. Erin @Eclectic Erin (Erin makes awesome lists and does awesome tags. Her blog is awesome!)
Check all these blogs out guys, they are worth a visit. Trust me.
No pressure if you don’t want to do this! I won’t mind if tags and awards aren’t your thing, or if you just have a lot on your plate right now.
1. What is the one (or more) thing you want to do before you die?
2. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? What is your favourite thing about being an extrovert or an introvert (whichever you are)?
3. If you could trade lives with a fictional character, would you do it? And if you had to, whom would you choose?
I am using the same questions as last time as I am not tagging anyone I tagged last time.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Please let me know your answers to these questions in the comments!!