Okay, you guys think really really much of me. Like the third and fourth nomination in a week?!?!?!! I mean, whoa!!
The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
Thank you Georgia for nominating me for this award. Guys, check her blog- Lost in Neverland to get access to some really awesome bookish content!
The meaning of the Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- What is/was your favourite subject at school?
My favourite subjects at school are Chemistry and Math. There is just a thrill that I feel after studying them!
- What was the book that properly got you into reading?
The Little Toy Engine. This book, as I have mentioned before, is the first ‘thick’ book I read.
- What is a book that you hated that everyone else seems to love?
There are 2 books that fit into this category- Caraval and All the Bright Places. Like literally everyone appreciates these books. I didn’t hate them but I don’t think they are worth the hype.
This was short and easy!
- Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
- Purvasha @The Girl Who Speaks
- Noelle @Wordgazing and Magic
- Jawahir @The Never Ending Chronicles of Jawahir the Bookworm
- Klaus Viedenz
- Jyotsna @ArtPyscho
- Leena @Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- What is the one thing you like and dislike about my blog?
- What are your 5 all-time favourite songs?
- Which language would you like to learn completely?
Thanks Georgia once again for nominating me! It really means a lot!!
The Liebster Award
Thank you Cherelle @Cherelle the Bibliophile for nominating me for this award. Guys, check her blog out for some really fabulous content!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- What was your most recent 5 star read?
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas. It is a wonderful book!
- What is your most anticipated release for 2021?
Sunkissed by Kasie West
- What is the first book that comes to your mind when I say “toothpaste”? (P.S.- there is no meaning behind this question)
- Pair two book characters from two different books/series to make the ultimate ship
This is difficult! Okay I am going to pair two evil characters- Coriolanus Snow from the Hunger Games and Maeve from Throne of Glass.
- What is the one book that you will never get bored of?
This is really difficult to answer! There is Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, The Selection among so many more!
- Which fictional character (can be books, movies) do you admire?
Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson
- Favourite place to read?
I can read anywhere! But my favourite place is the bed I guess… I just put on my headphones and get lost in whichever world I am reading about.
- Favourite blog post that you have ever written (add a link as well so I can read it)?
I cannot choose one! But yeah any of my Tag Thursdays and my two Discussion posts can fill the spot. Also I love my review of the Selection.
- What is the prettiest book cover that you own?
Again, this is difficult! But I guess I like the cover of If There’s No Tomorrow.
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
A lot of mischief for sure! I would also want to overhear conversations about me between different people. I would also go outside, wearing a mask so that everyone freaks out seeing just a mask and clothes floating in the air. Wow, that sounded sadistical (not sure if it is a word, but you get my point)
- Count the number of letters of “Liebster” + the date you do the tag + the first digit of the page number you stopped at in the book you are currently reading(e.g if you’re on 56, take ‘5’) along your bookshelf… tell us which book it lands on!
8+3+9= 20. The book is…. And Then There Were None. I haven’t read it yet, but I have it on my TBR and will read it soon!
- Kerri @Kerri McBooknerd
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- Erin @Eclectic Erin
- Chelsey @The Travelling Reader
- Aaliya @Aaliya’s Nook
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
- Marjolein @Url Phantomhive
- Hayden @Following Good Books
- Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
- Emilie @Emilie the Bibliomaniac
- What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Sorry, I just really want feedback from my readers)
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What do you think will be your next 5-star read?
- One piece of advice you wish you had when you started blogging?
- How do you treat a reading slump?
- Do you aspire to write a book someday?
- One person who inspires you?
- What book or book series were you not expecting to love/hate?
- What is one thing that you love about the book blogging community?
- What are your top 3 favorite fictional cities/kingdoms/regions?
- A GIF that describes your current read?
If any of my nominees for both the awards don’t want to do the awards for any reason, I totally understand and do not mind. Also, the nominees who do the tag, please link to this post and not my website.
And that’s all for today! Thanks again Georgia and Cherelle for tagging me, you made my day! Also, thank you all of you for all your love!
What are your answers to my questions? Did you enjoy reading the post? Let me know in the comments!