Huh, the fourth one already?
Hey Guys! So this time I was nominated for this award by Ashmita @The Fictional Journal. She is a fellow TOG fan who writes awesome bookish content. Also, if you do happen to visit her blog, suggest some books to her as she is in a reading slump. All in all, visit her blog.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What was your main goal with starting a blog?
Okay, so I started this blog when the lockdown was just imposed. I guess I just needed some place to pass time. Also, it had always been a sort of a dream to be a blogger. But now, this place has become more than just a way to pass time- cheesy as it sounds, it has grown extremely close to my heart and if that day comes when I have to give it up- it is going to be very very difficult.
- Which blogger inspires you the most?
Again, cliched as it sounds, every blog I stumble upon has something new and different to teach me. So, I cannot name any one blogger. Sorry.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy a 1BHK house, set up a library (basically a place where I can binge-read and watch stuff) in the bedroom, and buy loads of books.
- If money was no object, where would you travel?
Paris for sure. I also want to travel to Sweden as I just love the country for no reason whatsoever. I also find Swedes to be very sweet (even though I haven’t met one IRL, I would love to!!)
- What would you like to say to your younger self?
Okay, so I have dated 2 guys. Yes I know I am very young to be dating and all but it was a big mistake. A VERY BIG MISTAKE!! So, I will just tell my younger self to not date any of them.
- What is one thing that you love about yourself?
I … honestly don’t know. Look, I am one of those people who loves themselves but also hates themselves. And I also am not sure what I love most about myself. I guess I am just frank so yeah I guess.
- You’re having a dinner party with three people, living or dead, who would you invite?
I guess I would invite Aelin (from TOG) , Annabeth (from Percy Jackson), America (The Selection) and Hermione (from Harry Potter). I know it is four but this would be a meeting of epic proportions!
- A song you’ve been listening to a lot in the last month?
Umm… the entire album of Folklore, Walls (Just the one song) and some songs by 1D like Right Now, Infinity, History etc. I have also been listening to Tightrope (from the Greatest Showman), Liability (By Lorde) and Moral of the Story by Ashe.
- What is your biggest phobia? (assuming it isn’t answering questions!)
Darkness I guess.
- Include the best bookish picture that you have ever taken.
I do not click good pictures, so I am gonna leave this blank. If you are interested, check my Instagram’s highlights.
- What Mythical animal would you choose as a sidekick?
Unicorns! Did you know they are the national animal of Scotland?
- What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Sorry, I just really want feedback from my readers)
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What do you think will be your next 5-star read?
- One piece of advice you wish you had when you started blogging?
- How do you treat a reading slump?
- Do you aspire to write a book someday?
- One person who inspires you?
- What book or book series were you not expecting to love/hate?
- What is one thing that you love about the book blogging community?
- What are your top 3 favorite fictional cities/kingdoms/regions?
- A GIF that describes your current read?
(These are the same as the ones in Liebster Award but I am not nominating anyone I nominated there so it doesn’t matter)
My nominees are:
- Nehal @Books and Words
- Aanya @Potterhead Aanya
- Eline @Aquapages
- Meena @Strawberry’s Corner
- Bertie @Luminosity Library
- Becca @Toastie Books
- Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
- Isabella @All You Need is Love and Books
- Catelyn @Catelyn Reed Writes and Reads
- Heather @Bookish Belongings
- Alicja @Alicja Writes
If any of my nominees do not want to do this award for whatever reason, I do not mind. Also, if I have already nominated you for the award once and you do not want to do it again, again, I do not mind. Also, the nominees who do the tag, please link to this post and not my website.
That’s all for today! Thanks again Ashmita for nominating me!!
What are your answers to my questions? Did you enjoy reading the post? Let me know in the comments!