Hola Comrades! So, I have been thinking this for a while now and I am gonna turn JSBT into a tag. I was inspired after Tiction and Nehal turned GIF-y love into a tag- so, well here we are! However, I am gonna complete this week’s post-
This Week’s Question: How many more books are left for you to read in 2020? Enlist them.
The books I have left in 2020 are:
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Cousins
- Set Fire to the Gods
- Faking Under the Mistletoe
Now let’s get into the details of the tag:
- Link to original creator of the tag here: Riddhi @Whispering Stories ,so that I get a pingback every time someone does the tag.
- Use the header image I used in doing the tag, display the rules in your post and use the tag JSBT in your post.
- Answer the bookish questions given below and add an original bonus bookish question
- Add a random fact to the post
- Tag 5 or more book blogger friends of yours
- Have Fun!!
The Questions (I am not answering any of them as they belong to my JSBT posts):
- How many books do you think should there be in one series? Which book series is your favourite in that particular format?
- Which book format do you prefer: Paperbacks, eBooks or audiobooks?
- Organized bookshelves or outrageous bookshelves? If outrageous, then do you feel like organizing them but are too lazy to do so?
- Which Rick Riordan series do you like the most? The original Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus or Magnus Chase?? (If you haven’t read the series just say so)
- Which bookish fictional land you would want to travel to?? Why??
- One book related memory that you love.
- Which genre do you not read? Why? Would you like to read any book from that genre??
- Which genre is your absolute favourite? What draws you to it? If demanded, would you be able to stick to it for the rest of your life?
- Who is your favourite author? Why? Which book is an absolute favourite of yours written by that particular author?
- Which fictional character (s) would you like to date? Why?
My Bonus Question: What are your view on Read-a-thons? Have you ever participated in one? If yes, then which one? And if no, then do you wish to?
Random Fact:The largest known living organism is an aspen grove.
- Nehal @Books and Words
- Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
- Pilar @The Bookworm Shelf
- Ashmita @The Fictional Journal
- Cherelle @A Bolt Out of the Book
- Millay @Millay’s Musings
- Jheel @Krisha’s Cozy Corner
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Chelsey @The Travelling Reader
- Rose @Wanders Between Pages
- Rachel @A Bookworm’s Paradise
- Bertie @The Luminosity Library
- Carl @The Pine-Scented Chronicles
- Klaus Viedenz
- Lilly @Lilly’s Little Library
- Isabella @All You Need is love and Books
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
- Leah @Leah’s Books
- Amodini @Amodini’s Musings
- Aaliya @Aaliya’s Nook
- Becca @Toastie Books
- Daria @Bookaholic’s Therapy
- Madeline @The Bookish Mutant
- Aanya @Soaring Firebolt
- Hayden @Following Good Books
- Tess @Unbound Library
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
- most importantly…
Hope you enjoyed today’s post! I hope you enjoy doing the tag!! Which books are left for you to read in 2020? Share all your thoughts in the comments!!
P.S.-1 I know I haven’t been liking and commenting on your posts as much as I should be, but sorry it just has been crazy busy. I have barely had time to write stuff- liking and commenting is out of bounds.
P.S.-2 Do subscribe to one of my friend’s podcast on Spotify-
And it’s Instagram here-
The podcast’s gonna be real fun and entertaining, so stay tuned for more!! Also, it has like a bit of Hindi and a bit of English- more of English, so all my English speaking friends can also enjoy it. So, please please please do follow and subscribe to it!!!!