Woo hoo! We have hit 400 followers (At least when I am posting this, there’s some weirdo, I don’t know who, who keeps following and unfollowing me)!!! Yay!!! Thanks a lot everyone who has ever liked, commented and followed me and my content! This really means a lot y’all!!!
So, as I had posted a post in late January wherein I had asked y’all to assume stuff about me, and here are the answers!
- You have a long TBR list (we all do!)
Of course I do!!! I am a reader, ain’t I? My Goodreads TBR consists of at least a hundred books!
- You would love to have any type of pets but you don’t have one.
I would love to have a doggo, but I don’t have one *sighs*. Someday, though, I will definitely adopt a dog. I wouldn’t mind a tame squirrel either.
- You love to travel.
Ummm…. well, I am not the biggest fan of travelling. Like I love road trips and don’t mind travelling on planes too. I love seeing various airports too (I am weird, get over it.) And I also love to see different landscapes and stuff, but I can live without all of this. Like, I am not a diehard fan of travelling.
- You pick up emotions easily.
I do pick up emotions easily, but I am not good at handling them. Not mine, definitely not other people’s.
- You haven’t read the Twilight series yet.
I haven’t and I don’t intend to anytime soon.
- You like cookies and cream ice cream.
Yeah, but my favourite is chocolate chips. Yum!
- You are an extremely extroverted person.
- If it wasn’t for coronavirus you would’ve never blogged.
I won’t say never, as I have always been fascinated by having a blog. But yeah, I wouldn’t have been blogging right now.
- You have a bucket list of places to go to!
Well, I do want to visit Paris, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Venice and a few other European countries, so I guess this might be true.
- You write all your blogging posts the day you’re going to publish them
Definitely not- I mean some of them, sure, but definitely not all of them! This particularly post is one that I started typing on 1st February. I actually type my posts over a period of time, starting on one day and ending them a week or so later.
- You love talking to people you know in the blogging community but you’re afraid of meeting new people.
Well, this is true not only in the blogosphere, but IRL too. I am a bit too comfortable in my own bubble and I would much rather meet new characters than new people.
- You read a lot
- You like music
Very, very much!!!!
- If you are not reading you spend most of your time in front of a screen planning new posts
Umm…. I also study, go to cycle, type a bit of my novel. But yeah, I do love coming up with new ideas for my posts!
- You have an easygoing personality.
I guess I do as far as people I actually know go. If I don’t know a person, I can’t let my guard down, and I guess. Once and if I become close to a person, I don’t mind letting my guard down. I am not one of those people who can mingle with everyone.
- You love to tune to songs while reading.
I do, indeed. It helps me get in the zone.
- You don’t have many friends but are loyal to the ones you have.
If I have to count my very close friends, I have 4, or maybe 5. If I have to count all my other friends, I guess there maybe 3 or 4 more. So, yes, I don’t have many friends IRL, but I feel incredibly loyal to the ones I have.
- You love sweets.
I do, but I can’t eat too many.
- You are a PCM student.
- You like reading
- You don’t like dystopian books
I love dystopian books! The Hunger Games is one of my all time favourites! I just don’t read a lot of the genre.
- You like chocolate
- You’re very smart!
Uh, if I may say so, but I am not very smart😅😅
- You’re an only child
Nope, I have a very annoying elder sister.
- You dislike super sweet things, but still enjoy sweets
I guess……? I am not really sure, though.
- You are into YA Contemporary Romance
Why yes, I am. To a point that it is probably unhealthy for me, but I am honestly in the middle of not caring.
- You’re kind of a big deal in the book blogosphere.
Umm…. I don’t think so. My readers and followers are the one who can answer this question. If you feel so, let me know in the comments, and make my day!!
- You have or are planning to have a Booktube channel.
I sadly don’t have a Booktube channel, but I do aspire to have one, some day. But right now, I don’t have pretty bookshelves to give me a background, nor do I have a desire to reveal my face. So, maybe after a couple of years, I might start a channel, who know?
- You work in a book-related field.
Umm… I am 16 years old and I live in India, so I don’t really work right now. I mean, had I lived in the USA, I would have loved to work in a bookstore.
- You get way fewer than eight hours of sleep every night.
Well, on the night before an exam, I sleep for like 3 or maybe 4 hours. Except that I sleep more than I should actually😂😂
- You complain that you’re bad at physics a lot but still get really good grades in that subject.
I am terrible at Physics, really! I got like 34 out of 50 in my midterms this year! That’s 67%!!
- You aren’t the biggest fan of sports.
Playing, not so much. I enjoy cycling and don’t mind basketball, but yeah I don’t enjoy it too much. But, watching sports is one of my favourite things in the world. I enjoy watching cricket a lot!!!! I also watch a bit of football, but just FIFA. Other than that, I know main leagues of sports, but nothing more.
- You would love to be an author.
- You’ve never travelled outside of India before.
I haven’t, although I might in 2022. I would love to travel outside of India, truly!
- I assume you can’t wait to get your braces off.
Well, I am not that impatient, because I think they look kinda good on me. And anyways, I am going to get them off in a few months, I guess. Wait, how did you know I have braces?
- I assume that you love animals!
I guess I kinda do. I will say, I like animals, but I love doggos!!!
- I assume that you want to visit Hawaii at some point and time.
Uh, not really. I mean I wouldn’t mind, but like it is not a life goal or something.
- I assume that you secretly love kinda crappy romance books. (No offense.)
Oh none taken, because I do like crappy romance books. Like not adult romance, I am not into explicit stuff, but I do enjoy trashy YA reads.
- I assume that you are an awesome blogger. Oh, wait, never mind, I know that already.
Aww, thanks Millay!
- You love pets
Well, I wouldn’t really want a cat, but doggos!!!!!!!! I love doggos!!
- You are a teen
I am indeed.
- You do not like reading romance novels.
I live to read YA Romance!!! I really really like them!!
- You are an ambivert
Kinda, I guess? I think I am in the zone between introvert and ambivert.
- You respect your parents
- You want to do something creative when you get older
- You love children
I love babies, not like seven year olds. Not that I don’t like them! I like them just enough, but I love 2-4 year olds. They are so cute and they don’t even cry so much! And they nearly always speak with that cute lisp.
- You love to make people laugh
I guess I just like to see people around me happy, so🤷♀️🤷♀️
- You hate spiders
I feel nothing for spiders. Like I am not fascinated by them nor do I hate them.
- You want to travel one day
I want to travel once every year, you know? Like we get a break in school, so I have travelled a bit of India, but even when I grow up and start working and everything, I want to take a week off, and travel or just relax.
- Your favorite subject is Physics.
I loathe the subject. I am a nerd, but I am a Math nerd. I loathe Physics.
- You love travelling.
- Your favorite genre is YA fiction
It is indeed, more of romance than fantasy, actually.
- You can’t live without books
- You come somewhere between ambivert and introvert.
- You love recommending songs and books.
Yes. Yes. Did I mention, yes?
This is a subject people usually avoid around me as I end up overwhelmed.
- You don’t trust a person easily.
Yeah, I don’t. I think I might have trust issues🤔🤔
- You stay up till 1 am or, you are up even after midnight!
Every. Single. Day.
- The book you are writing is how you want your life to be or how you want your Noah(**wiggling my eyebrows**) to be.
Well, I think Lisa might be born out of me. And yes, I might have a teensy crush on Noah.
- You enjoy my company a lot
I do love the energy you radiate!
- You like talking to me on hangouts.
We haven’t talked a lot on hangouts, but yeah whenever we have, it was fun.
- You think I’m your best buddy(or will be soon!)
I am sorry, I don’t think you are my best buddy yet, but we can wait and see what the future holds!
So, thanks everyone for all the support you have given me! It means a lot and I just…. love this small space of mine on the internet!
Umm…. I am going on a hiatus until March. I won’t be able to post blogger interviews either, so they are pushed back a couple of weeks. Please check the updated dates here and email me to let me know if they don’t work for you.
So, that’s all for this post, and I will see you in March which incidentally is the birth month of this blog!
P.S.-1 For those of you disappointed that I didn’t have a blog party, I promise to keep a huge bash when I reach 500!
P.S.-2 If you still have some assumptions about me, let me know and I will answer them in the comments!