Hey everyone! It’s time for the monthly wrap-up once again, and I cannot comprehend where the time between this one and the last one went. I mean, it seems like an eternity since my exams got finished (We still haven’t gotten the results, by the way.), yet, if I see my productivity levels in March… they really haven’t been high.
In other news, Corona is back in India! (Why does that sound so happy? I ain’t happy) The last week or so has seen a rise in the cases, and it is mostly of a new variant, against which the vaccine isn’t really so effective. Everyone doesn’t even know about the rise in cases as it’s not on the news so much. And we are to learn online till 10th April. And I don’t want that. Honestly, I am tired of studying online, as it’s just…. ugh. I cannot get through 12th grade online. Oh, by the way, my 12th grade has started. I am officially in the last year of school. Gosh.
Also, my leg hurts lesser than it was hurting yesterday, so yay!
Without further ado, let’s get into the wrap-up!
So, I didn’t read a lot this month as I was sorta in a reading slump. I was able to read, but I read very slowly. Anyhow, these are the books I read!
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Nothing Lasts Forever by Sidney Sheldon
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (By the way, I am getting the next three books, but the 4th book is arriving tomorrow, the 3rd one on 1st and Scarlet’s arriving on 3rd April- so that still sucks.)
5 books still isn’t bad, though- and I am already ahead in my Goodreads goal, so it’s all good.
I watched TV shows this month, and not a lot of English films, so, I haven’t really reviewed anything.
Tags I did
I did do a couple of tags, which I consider an improvement from February.
- Blogger Interview with Cherelle
- Blogger Interview with Georgia
- Blogger Interview with Sam
- Blogger Interview with Addie
- Blogger Interview with Nehal
- Blogger Interview with Kirsten
- Blogger Interview with Kori
- Blogger Interview with Pannaga
I am so happy to announce that I have done three discussion posts this month! And the good thing is that I have a few new ideas brewing in my head too! So, yay!
- 5 Female Authors I am in Awe of (Women’s Day Special)
- My Favourite YouTubers
- 9 Awesome Qualities of a Reader
Way back in January, I introduced this feature wherein I took bookish quizzes and shared them here. But since then I haven’t really taken other quizzes. But I did take one yesterday-
Music I heard in March:
Okay, okay, I know I said I will listen to BTS, but I am sorry, I was just hooked (pun intended) on Why Don’t We’s music! I compiled an entire playlist which consists of all their music, and that’s literally all I have been listening to this month. I am so sorry, but I can just handle one boy/man band at a moment.
Among Other Things:
- I finished Reacting to Weird Habits and Bookish Pet Peeves (Click here for part one and here for part two). I won’t be reacting to cover changes, since most of you guys just said the movie editions and it won’t be that fun, so.
- I reacted to a bunch of bookish memes for the second time! It was super fun and click here to read it.
- I also completed one year of blogging!! I am so thankful to all of you for supporting me through it. Here’s the thank you post! Also do not forget to ask any questions to me if you want to- I will be doing a Q&A on the occasion!
Posts by Other Bloggers that I loved:
- Emily @Frappes and Fiction, described 6 Ways to Find Your Next Read. Check the post out, it might be useful for you!
- Still figuring out how to gain followers? Ritz @Living, Loving and Reading lists the reasons why she follows other blogs.
- Silver Stone @The Bored Side of the Phone did an extremely funny and relatable post on What Not to Say to Book Lovers
- Sofii @A Book. A Thought has introduced a new feature on her blog- The Definitive Book Blogger List. It is really a good initiative and I personally loved the idea!
I know these aren’t a lot of posts, but it is an improvement from January and February, where I mentioned a total of zero posts.
Stuff I am looking forward to in April:
- The blogger interviews will finally come to intend. While they were extremely fun, they were excruciatingly boring to type and very tiring too. However, I do intend to do them sometime again.
- The poetry anthology in which I submitted my poem will be out this month! I also submitted another poem for another anthology, but I don’t know if it will get selected.
- Reading at least 6 books
- Getting into the mood for scoring well in twelfth grade (a.k.a study harder)
And that’s all for today! How was your March? Are you looking forward to April? How is the Covid situation in your country? Stay safe and wear a mask everyone!