So, I recently watched Enola Holmes, and I realised that Madeline @The Bookish Mutant had tagged me to do this tag waaay back in January, and I thought I should finally get to it!
- List the rules and the prompts of the tag in your post
- Thank the person who tagged you and pingback to their post
- Give credits to the creator of the tag, Bellerose Reads, and pingback to her post.
- Tag at least 5 people to do the tag.
- ENOLA HOLMES: An independent and smart female protagonist
I am gonna go with Linh Cinder or Princess Selene from The Lunar Chronicles. Hey, you knew I would use it, after all, it’s just been a few days since I have come out of that world!
- SHERLOCK HOLMES: Your favorite mystery/thriller book
I have gotta go with The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. It’s one of a kind!
- EUDORIA HOLMES: A character that defies the rules of their society
I am gonna go with Samantha from American Royals, as despite being royalty, she is…. well not regal.
- MYCROFT HOLMES: The most annoying character you know
Okay, unpopular opinion, but Violet from All the Bright Places. She annoyed the hell out of me!
- LORD TEWKSBURY: A character you want to protect at all costs
I am gonna go with Wylan from Six of Crows, even though he probably doesn’t need protection, because he has Jesper, and he isn’t a bad fighter himself. But, still you know?
- INSPECTOR LESTRADE: A loyal side character
Okay, super unconventional choice, but I choose Arrow of Dodona here. It… is the best!
- MISS HARRISON: A book that aged like milk
Again, super unpopular opinion, but I choose Caraval, as it just didn’t work for me!
- LINTHORN: A character you hated from the very beginning
Well, my answer is Thaumaturge Aimery from Winter. Somehow, I hated him even more than Levana, ugh.
- EDITH: Your favorite book with Black rep
I haven’t really read a lot of books with black rep, though they are on my TBR. Oh, don’t get me wrong, it’s just that I have such a huge TBR, and I put YA Contemporary romances and fantasies foremost, and those don’t have a lot of black rep. Besides, I rarely pay attention to the race a person belongs to.
- Leah @Leah’s Books
- Carl @The Pine-Scented Chronicles
- Ashmita @The Fictional Journal
- Rayna @Ray is writing
- Leah @Big, Bad and Bookish
- Sasha @The Infernal Pages
And that’s all for this tag! Have you read the book? Have you watched the film? Chat with me in the comments!