Hey everyone! So, be prepared to read more tags in the future, since I am slowly working my way through doing tags. I swear to get to all of the things you have tagged me for, and hopefully I won’t miss anything!😅 Besides, I am sorta in a slump/hangover from Lunar Chronicles, so I am not really reading anything.
Let’s get started!
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the tag graphic in your post.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked.
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers.
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules.
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
- What is your favorite childhood book?
The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton
- Where do you find the most comfortable to read?
A bed or a couch. Although, I can read anywhere.
- Book or ebook?
- Which author do you believe to be the most poetic in his or her books?
Uh, I don’t really know.
- What was the grittiest and raw book you’ve read?
Again, I have no answer.
- What is a turn-off in a book for you?
Insta-love, for sure.
- What makes you DNF a book?
Well, it depends. It is possible that I DNF a totally good book because I am in a slump. If that’s not the case, it’s possibly because both the characters and the plot is weak.
- If there were ONE fandom that you were able to live in for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I can’t choose one! I would rather be in the real world and read about all the others.
- What is the best line you’ve read in a book?
‘It is easy to mourn the lives we are not living.’ From The Midnight Library. There are so many other lines that I love, but this line, this book, is just…. wow.
- What book has the worst ending that you’ve read so far?
Agh, I don’t have an answer again!
- Fave book you’ve ever read and why?
*Gasps* There is a rule in the bookworm world that you never ask a bookworm their favourite book, as it can never be one.
- Who are your all time fave authors?
Karen M. McManus, Kasie West and Rick Riordan
- What is your ideal, dream reading place?
Okay, so once on a vacation, my family and I went to this hill station named Kausani. Now, the place we stayed at had the view of three snow covered mountains, and one morning, all I did was sit there and read. And it was heavenly. There you are, that’s my answer. I would also love to read sitting on the beach someday.
- What are your reading goals for April?
Uh, I was too late to answering this, but I do intend to finish the Shadow and Bone trilogy. I had wanted to start it, but I am still hungover from the Lunar Chronicles, and not really in the mood to read anything, so we will see.
- What is your TBR (to be read) looking like?
My physical TBR doesn’t have a lot of books. My Goodreads TBR on the other hand, has over 150 books. I do need to clean it though, as there are a lot of books I might not be interested in anymore.
- What is the best thing about starting a new book?
Stepping into a brand new world.
- Are you a day reader or night reader?
I don’t mind reading during the day, but I usually read at night.
- If you had to chose 5 books to read over and over again, which books would you chose?
-The Midnight Library
-The Lunar Chronicles
I cheated and wrote series name :P.
- Have you ever stumbled on a book that you never thought you’d like but grew to love it?
I am pretty sure I have, but I can’t really remember one.
- Do you listen to music while reading?
Yes, it’s heavenly!
- April @Booked Till Midnight
- Bertie @The Luminosity Library
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- Nehal @Books and Words
- Esha @Felix Felicitated
- Paperbacks and Planners
- Has a book ever changed your life? If yes, which book is it?
- What book or series do you hope and pray will be turned into a movie or TV show one day?
- What attracts you to a book? The cover? Blurb? Recommendation from others?
- Are there any books that are really popular but you dislike?
- Are there any books that are considered terrible but are your secret pleasure?
- What’s your favorite book cover?
- Thoughts on second hand books?
- How many books do you read a month? (On an average)
- What deceased author would you have liked to meet?
- What book will you read next?
And that’s it for this time!