Hey everyone! Today I will be doing the peer pressure tag. I was tagged by three wonderful bloggers- Pannaga @Just Dreamland, Ananya @Drawing my Fantasies and Asic @Haven. They tagged me a long time ago, and I am just getting to it, so I apologize for that! Without further ado, let’s get started!
- Link back to the creator bluemallowmelt.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly. No lying!
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs.
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility.
- Have you ever learnt any bad habits(like shaking your legs) from your friends?
Ummm… yes. I am not going to elaborate as it is a little embarrassing, but feel free to guess in the comments!
- What are the good things you have learnt from your peers?
Being frank and standing up for what you believe is right.
- Has any friend of yours influenced you into doing something?
They might have- they probably have, but I honestly cannot remember anything right now. They weren’t too major or anything, you know.
- What would you teach your friend if you could teach anything?
Not being the world’s biggest idiot and knowing when to keep their mouth shut.
- My random question – What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
It’s my wifi, not yours.
- Have you ever been forced to do something insane? If yes, then tell in detail what happened.
Umm… yes. I have forced myself to tell my crushes that I like them. A lot of times.
- Have you ever forced a person to try a weird combination of food? Which combination?
I eat a lot of weird food combinations, but I haven’t ever forced my friends to eat them.
- Have you ever been forced to bunk any class?(I am not promoting it in any way)
No, but I have bunked a few on my own. They were too boring guys!! And it’s not like I bunked everyday. I just bunked revision classes.
- Have you ever forced anyone to play any video game?
No, because I don’t play video games myself.
- What is your favourite food?
Well, Pani Puri, Rajma Chawal, white sauce pasta (when I make it, I don’t like the taste of anyone else’s pasta) and pizza.
- How do you combat pressure?
By motivating myself and telling myself that I shouldn’t give in, if I am right.
- Now, how do you think a person should combat pressure?
The same way as I do! You can also talk to your close friends and family about it.
- What do you think is the worst type of pressure a person could face? Any type of pressure qualifies!
Societal pressure- there are certain things which people believe are unacceptable, even if they are good. Never, ever give in, and do it if you believe in the thing!
- This is kind of an open-ended question- do you think peer pressure is good or bad?
I think it’s both. I mean peer pressure keeps you in a limit and might even motivate you. For example, two of my best friends score well in exams, and that has always kept me motivated to do the same. However, there was this phase in 8 to 10th grade, where everyone wanted to date someone. So, even if they didn’t like the other person, they would start dating them. And those people weren’t even ready for relationships! So, it’s just idiocy.
I would say that it depends on how your peers are.
- (Random Question) Will you think about tagging me for another tag(say yes for brownie points!!)? Also, what do you think about pineapple on pizza?
Definitely! And I haven’t ever eaten pineapple on pizza, so I can’t say anything. I have eating pineapple with mac n cheese, and that doesn’t taste so bad.
Popular Books I have read:
- Harry Potter
- Six of Crows
- The Lunar Chronicles
- Percy Jackson
Famous Songs I have heard:
- Blank Space- Taylor Swift
- Film Out- BTS
- Fallin- Why Don’t We (Anyone who says they aren’t famous, please come and meet me, I shall introduce you to the fandom- plus it’s Jack’s daughter- Lavender’s second birthday today! I mean it’s technically on 22nd, but it’s the 22nd in the US right now, so well.
- What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day
I am not tagging anyone as most people I know have done this tag 🙂
If you do wanna do it, feel free to take any of the questions posed to me by these people!