Hey everyone! I am back with another tag- today a tag I have been wanting to do for quite some time now. I wanna thank Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner and Leah @Leah’s Books for the tag. Check out their blogs for some awesome bookish content!!
Let’s get started!
- Nominated bloggers can nominate ten other bloggers.
- Use the same questions from the tag.
- Tag the original creator and the blogger who tagged you
- Who is your all-time favorite book character?
Oh my god, the first question is so difficult! Um, let’s see- Hermione Granger, Leo Valdez, Jacin Clay, Levi Stewart among countless others!
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which book would you take with you? (Survival books do not count)
I am now officially regretting doing this thing. I don’t think I will ever know if I am about to get stranded on an island, like someone won’t come and tell me- Riddhi you are going to be stranded on an island and I definitely don’t plan on doing it, so well, it will probably be the book that I am reading then.
- What’s your most unpopular book opinion?
Addie LaRue and Caraval are overrated.
- What’s your weirdest bookish habit?
Umm…. Listening to music while reading?
- What character would you bring to a family event as your fake partner?
Ooh, ooh, Levi Stewart for sure! Or maybe Emperor Kai? Or Jacin Clay? Or Peter Kavinsky? Ah, I don’t know, there are too many options.
- What made you decide to start a book blog?
Well, I have always wanted to start one and with the lockdown I had a bit of free time. I hadn’t intended to blog for so long though, but now I just can’t leave the community!
- What about reading and books do you love the most?
Like Naemi- EVERYTHING!
- What is your field of study/desired profession/current profession?
I am a class 12 student studying Physics, Chemistry, Math, Physical Education and English. I wanna do something in Science or English,
- What are some book recommendations that became your favorites/obsessions?
Fun (not really) fact about me: I rarely read recommended books.
- What is the book you shove down everyone’s throat?
Books by Kasie West, for sure!
People I tag:
- Alex @The Scribe Owl
- Kendyl @Kendyl Fire
- Cari @Book Bliss
- Ritz @Loving, Living and Reading
- Katie @Whispering Pages
- Corrie @Miraculous Homeschool
- YOU! – Yes, you, if you are a book blogger, do this tag and link back to this post so I can check out your answers!
And that’s all! Who are some of your favourite book characters? Let me know in the comments!