Yeah, I know, I know I have been doing a lot of tags these days. But, I am sorta in a reading slump and I have a lot of these pending, so I decided, hey, why don’t I get done with these?
Anyhoo, I was tagged to do this by Nehal @Books and Words, who has an amazing blog with lots of wonderful posts! So do check it out!
This tag was created by Jheel @fantasybookworm.
Let’s get right into it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
A book that always gives you giggling vibes
Hmm…. I have a feeling this isn’t going to be easy for me. Like the entire post, not just this prompt. But, I guess a book that gives me giggling vibes is Anna and the French Kiss.
A book that was neither good nor bad.
A book that was neither good nor bad is It Sounded Better In my Head by Nina Kenwood. I remember feeling indifferent after reading it, and yeah…. it was okayish.
A book character that always made you roll your eyes.
Octavian from Heroes of Olympus. He is so… ughh.
A book that was way too deep for you to enjoy.
So, I usually know what the book is about before I read it, and whenever I am not in the mood to read a deep book, I just don’t so I end up enjoying deep books I pick up.
A book you did the mistake of reading during a slump.
Spoiler Alert! No, that’s the name of the book. I ended up DNF-ing it, even though I was super excited about it!
- Becky and Kayla @A Couple of B’s
- Laura @A Corner of Laura
- Rayna @Ray is Writing
- Written in Indigo
- Soph @Soph’s Book World
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
- Ashmita @The Fictional Journal
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Katie @Whispering Pages
Feelings I choose for my tagees:
- A book character you feel a strong connection to
- A book you loathe
- A book that is super unrealistic, and unreasonable, but you love it all the same
- A book that made you pull out your hair in frustration
- A book that made you feel whole.
And that’s all for today! But before signing off, I just want to ask you all to please check this post out and contribute, please! Thanks!