Hey everyone! I am stoked to tell you all that I have been nominated for my first ever Blogger Recognition Award by Koo @itsKooreviews. Thank you Koo for the award, it means a lot to me!
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How did my blog start?
SO, this is a story I have recounted many times, but here we go, once again.
India was in lockdown+ I was bored+ I had always wanted a blog= Whispering Stories
2 Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers:
- Interact with the community as much as you can. It will only love you when you love them back.
- Have an aesthetically pleasing website, that doesn’t hurt the eye. Like recently, I went to a website which had a bright yellow background, and my eyes hurt like hell. It was bad, people.
I actually did a post on advice for new bloggers here, so you can check that out if you wish.
People I tag:
- Leah @Leah’s Books
- Sabrina @Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- Siena @Booksophobia
- Nehal @Quirky Pages
That’s it for today, pals! What is something you wish you had been told when you started blogging? Tell me in the comments!