Hey everybody! I literally cannot believe we are in the second half of 2021. I legit accidentally typed June 2020 in place of 2021, that’s how far behind my mind’s clock is. I feel like I am being so unproductive these days, and it’s really been getting on my nerves. I haven’t posted much on my blog, I haven’t studied a whole lot, I haven’t written as many poems as I used to, I haven’t read a lot of books, I don’t think I have watched too many movies or TV shows either. So, yeah, it’s been a pretty unproductive month. But, let’s get to the posts I actually did do.
I haven’t done a book review on my blog, but I read and reviewed a total of 6 books on Goodreads. Here are the links, if you wish to check the reviews out!
- Life’s Too Short (The Friend Zone #3) by Abby Jimenez.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (I haven’t reviewed this book, but gave it ⭐⭐⭐
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
- Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
I didn’t really review any movie.
Tags and Awards:
I did a bunch of tags this month.
- Sour Album Book Tag
- 3 Bookish Things Tag
- The Medieval Queens Book Tag
- The Aesthete Blogger Award #4,5,6
- The Blogger Recognition Award
- The Music and Me Tag
I did one bookish discussion and one musical discussion post:
Music I heard this month:
Well, I definitely listened to Sour a lot- my favourites being good 4 u, jealousy, jealousy, traitor and brutal!
Beside Sour, I listened to a bit of Conan Gray- songs like Generation Why, Overdrive and Astronomy.
I also listened to old Taylor Swift song (By the way, she is releasing the rerecorded version of Red in November, I can hardly wait!)
I listened to a bunch of random songs- Little Bit by Mattybraps, Kiss Me More by Doja Cat, I Love It by Charli XCX, death bed by Powfu, Our Song by Anne Marie and Niall Horan, The Middle by Zedd and ROSS AND RACHEL by Jake Miller (Yes, that’s an actual song!)
Also, after months of persuasion, I have finally listened to one song by BTS. The song is *drumroll please* Butter! It’s such a good, upbeat song! I am definitely going to make a BTS playlist once I am free enough (read, not in the mood to be lazy) , to you know, actually make one.
Among Other Things:
- We hit 600 followers this month!!!
- On June 14th, all of us celebrated Bloggers Day!
- The poetry anthology in which one of my poems is to appear, has been released, although it’s still being printed. But the cover and everything is out. Yay!
As soon as I know more, about where you can buy it and stuff, I will let all of you know!
Around the blogosphere:
- Akshita @Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts did a post on struggles of toppers, and it was so damn true! Click here to check it out, if you haven’t already!
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner did the Football Book Tag, which was rather informative for people who do not watch a lot of football. Click here to check out her post!
- Silver Stone @The Bored Side of the Phone did a post answering weird Google questions and answers. It was super funny, and definitely worth a read! Click here to check it out!
- Esha @Felix Felicitated did a post on 6 reasons why you should NOT start a blog. Yep, you read it right. It was a very unique post, and brought out the downside of blogging. Click here to check it out.
- Madeleine @A Bookish Mutant did a post discussing Sci-Fi tropes! It was certainly intriguing to read her take on it, and click here to enjoy it too!
- Nehal @Quirky Pages did a post on stuff she finds overrated. Now, I certainly found that post to be a scary side of Nehal, but I enjoyed it all the same. Click here to read it, and tell me if you found Nehal a little scary in it too!
- Akriti @Recipe of Life did a post on how WordPress doesn’t seem the same anymore, and I have gotta say I kinda agree! Click the link embedded in ‘Recipe of Life’ to check the post out!
And that’s it for this wrap up! What was the highlight of your month? Any good things you are looking forward to in July? Let me know in the comments!