Hey everyone! I was tagged for this tag by Jawahir @The Never Ending Chronicles of Jawahir the Bookworm. She has an amazing blog, so you might as well click on that link and check it out!
- What is the last book adaptation movie you saw?
I think it was Enola Holmes.
- What book movie are you most excited about?
Oh, there are so many coming. ACOTAR is being made into a TV show, there’s Red Queen, and so many more!. Oh, and I am so excited for the One of Us is Lying TV show!
- Which upcoming book movie will you definitely not see?
I don’t have an answer for this.
- Which book movie would you NEVER watch again?
Again, no answer.
- Is there a movie you saw that made you want to read the book if you had not yet?
Oh, yeah, I wanna pick up Enola Holmes, Locke and Key and so many others!
- Conversely, is there a movie that made you never want to read the book?
Uh, not really.
- Name an adaptation that has almost nothing to do with the book it is supposedly based on.
The Kissing Booth
- Have you ever left the theatre during a movie adaptation because it was so bad?
- Do you prefer to watch the movie first, or read the book first?
I prefer to read the book first, but half the times I don’t know there’s a book, so 😦
- How do you feel about movie adaptations that age characters up? (ex. Characters that are in middle school, but in the movies, they’re all 18+)
I prefer to have characters that are the same age- but if like the character is 17 and the actors are under 25, it works for me. But I have got to say that Stranger Things (Which is NOT an adaptation), has excellent casting- since all of the actors can act well, and they are of the correct age as well.
- Do you get angry when the actors don’t look like you thought the characters would?
- Is there a movie you liked better than its book?
The Kissing Booth
- Name a book that you would love to see as a movie.
Oh, books by Kasie West, Sarah Adams, and so many others! And I can’t wait for the adaptation of One of Us is Lying! I also wish there is an adaptation of Turtles All the Way Down.
- Inaya @The Radical Ravenclaw
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Birdie @Birdie’s Booktopia
- Marta @The Monogamist Reader
- April @Booked Till Midnight
And that’s it for today’s post! What is your favourite book adaptation? Let me know down below in the comments and I will see you next time! Adios amigos!