Hey everyone! I am back with another tag-The Winter Wonderland Book Tag! I thought it would be fun to do it in the middle of summer, so here I am doing it in the middle of summer! This time I was tagged by Virginia @The Sassy Library Fox. Check her blog out for magnificent bookish content! Thank you so much for the tag Virginia!
Let’s get to it peeps!
1. What book is so happy and so sweet that it just warms your heart?
Literally any book by Sarah Adams. They radiate positivity, and I just love them too much!
2. What’s your favourite book with a white cover?
3. You’re sitting in a nice, comfortable chair with a cup of hot chocolate. What monster book are you reading?
Percy Jackson for sure!!
4. It’s snowing outside and you decide you want to have a snowball fight. What fictional character do you want to have this snowball fight with?
Ooh, any of these will work:
- Leo Valdez
- Fred Weasley
- Peter Kavinsky
5. Sadly, your campfire is dying. What last few chapters of a book would you throw in the fire to revive it and keep yourself warm?
Nope, sorry, can’t burn a book.
6. What book do you love so much that you would buy another copy of it to give to someone as a Christmas gift (or any gift really) to inspire them to start reading?
I am gonna be super basic here, and say Harry Potter!
7. Who do you tag?
And that’s all for today! Which season do you like more? Winter or summer? Let’s talk in the comments!