Okay, so I have been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award a bunch of times once again, and it’s *insert frantic shrieks* since I didn’t expect it and I was nominated ages ago, and still haven’t gotten to it. But better late than never, right? Thank you to everyone who nominated me, I will be linking their blogs with the questions.
So, let’s get to it! Brace yourself for a good ol’ long post- Boy, I haven’t done those in a long time.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award
1. Hermione @Wizardorzo’s Questions
- What is your most cringiest/ most awkward moment?
Erm, probably those times when I confessed my crush to the person I was crushing on.
- Would you live forever without your loved ones or die at really young age?
Ah, I don’t know honestly. These questions are wicked honestly!
- Which song has stayed on your playlist for the longest time?
Err…. I guess Taylor Swift’s songs have been on my playlist for a long time.
- What’s your hidden talent?
Hey, what a funny coincidence! I have been wondering that for quite some time too!
- Would you rather move on from WordPress to Youtube or stay on WordPress forever?
AAAH, why?! I do plan to start a Youtube channel, once I am done with 12th grade, but I can’t imagine leaving WordPress! I mean, this is where I started, you know? I would rather stay on WordPress forever, actually.
- What’s something you joke about but low-key is one of your biggest insecurities?
Being the serious weirdo I am, I don’t joke about my insecurities. Oh no, wait, I joke about the fact that I might end up in my friend’s basement if I am unemployed, but yeah that’s one of my biggest insecurities.
- Most handy talent?
Blogging? I guess?
2. Laura @The Corner of Laura‘s questions
First off, Laura, sorry for doing this after over 7 months!
- Would you rather travel to the deep sea or outer space?
Outer space, for sure!
- Are you artistic?
Kinda? I mean I enjoy painting and stuff, but I don’t think I am very good at it.
- What is your favourite classic Disney movie?
Frozen, I think.
- How many books did you read last year?
I read about 120-130 books in 2020, I think.
- If you could live any one historical figure’s life, which would you choose?
Oh, that’s a good question. I think Amelia Earhart’s life was rather exciting. So, that’s who I am gonna go with.
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter?
Spring and fall.
- Which character in a book would you most like to be?
Professor McGonagall. She is so badass and of course, the magic’s an added bonus.
3. Daria @Bookaholic’s Therapy‘s Questions
Sorry Daria, for getting to it, so late!
- What is a book you really want to get to in 2021?
Ah, well, in what’s remaining of 2021, I want to read Karen M. McManus’s You’ll Be the Death of Me, which comes out in September, I believe.
- Do you listen to audiobooks?
Not really. I wanna give em a try though.
- Do you have any pets?
Continuing with this question because animals are just so cute
- Do you watch Booktube?
Sometimes, I do. I don’t watch all the videos my favourite booktubers upload, I watch some of them.
- What is a book you think everyone should read?
Being super basic here, Harry Potter. And The Midnight Library is another such book!
- Is there any popular character you dislike?
Oh many! But Violet and Theodore from All the Bright Places (I think that’s their names) are a couple of them.
- Who’s your favourite villain?
I don’t really have one….?
4. Cari @All Creatures Great and Small‘s Questions
Cari tagged me back in March, so sorry to you to Cari for getting to this so late!
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Talking to all these amazing people out there!
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
Ambivert…. though I am almost an introvert.
- What’s your favorite book genre, and why?
YA contemporaries, because I love stories which could actually happen in real life, and I am a bit of a hopeless romantic (On some days)
- Who’s your biggest inspiration?
Ah, I take bits and pieces of people I am inspired from, so not any one person.
- What’s the next place on your travel bucket list?
Well, nowhere right now. My brain is busy thinking about COVID and 12th grade.
- If you had unlimited money to start your own business, what would it be?
Well, if I had unlimited money, then I would start all sorts of businesses- it would be like a conglomerate. Like I don’t know about other countries, but some conglomerates in India are Reliance and TATA, and I would start something like those companies.
- If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
Oh, morbid. I would reach out to everyone I have ever fought with and I would roam freely without wearing a mask.
5. Pavithra @Small Talks‘ questions
Pavithra actually tagged Poems and Poesies (My other blog) back in April, but I decided to do it here. Thanks Pavithra!
- What’s something you liked as a kid but now hate?
Super soupy Maggi. I loved watery noodles. I like them now too, but not like I used to like them back then.
- Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well, he should be smart- I am sorry but I cannot tolerate stupidity. He should be sensitive, and should know me well enough to know what’s going on my mind, just by reading my face and body language.
He should also be an extrovert, so that he drags me out of the house and takes me somewhere. He should be super talkative as well, since I am not that great at talking.
- What’s something you were always passionate about?
Studying. Yes, I am a nerd. No, I am not ashamed of it.
- Do you own something that means a lot to you?
My book collection means a lot to me.
- Any bad habits?
I tend to be super lazy.
- What personality you have from your Dad?
Well, my mom says that my brain is identical to my dad’s.
- Something you wish people knew about you & a misconception they have about you?
I wish that people knew that I might be rude and stuff at times, but that’s just because I do not want to get close to them. Wait, that’s not what I meant. It’s just because I already have a friend circle who I am close to, and I don’t feel like I need more friends. But, like it’s nothing against them, they are perfectly good people. It’s me- I do not want to have a bigger friend circle. People end up thinking that I am too arrogant and stuff, when I honestly am not.
A misconception about me that people have is that they think I am just a nerd. Well, I am a nerd, but I am a person with other feelings as well.
And that’s all guys! Whew, this was a long post! Thank you Hermione, Cari, Daria, Pavithra and Laura for the nominations and also sorry for getting to them so late!
Also, I am not tagging anyone, since I have been tagged for this award so many times already!
What is a misconception people have about you? Let me know in the comments!