Hey everyone! I was nominated to the Liebster Award by Mani @Mani’s Book Corner a long time back, and I am just getting around to doing it. Thanks Mani for the nomination, and guys, definitely check her blog out for cool content!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- What is your favourite book to screen adaptation?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- What is your opinion on DNF’ing?
I think it’s okay to DNF books if they are not in accordance with your taste, or if you are in a slump
- Imagine you have your dream home library, describe it.
Okay, so not be overly imaginative or optimistic, I am assuming I have a room that’s about 10 feet x 12 feet, with ceilings that are 8 feet high (Something identical to my room right now.)
I will have black/brown wooden bookshelves touching the ceiling all around the room, the back of the bookshelves touching the walls. The door will have a bookshelf on the outside, so everyone knows they are entering a book rich area. And there will be three comfy chairs and a coffee table. There will be a few bookmarks and headphones on one of the shelves. And it’s gonna be colourful!!
- Is there a genre you avoid reading?
Horror and Erotica.
- If you had to choose one series or author to read over and over again what or would it be?
The series is Harry Potter, and the author is either Sarah Adams, Kasie West or Karen M. McManus or Agatha Christie or Rick Riordan. Sorry I can’t choose.
- Can you name your top 3 favourite reads ever?
No I can’t 😦
- What is your all time favourite movie?
Tbh, I am not much into movies. Like sure, I enjoy watching them and stuff, but I don’t have favourite actors or actresses or movies.
- Do you set yourself seasonal TBR’s or just read what you want?
I just read whatever I want.
- Where is your favorite place to read, can you describe it?
I just read on my bed- which is pretty ordinary looking.
- Is there a book you love that nobody else seems to?
Uh, there are two authors, whose books are severely underrated. Sarah Adams and Kasie West.
- What’s the first book you remember reading?
There used to be those 10 page books with just one line on each page in extremely large fonts- Bubbles. I used to love those!
That’s all for now! I ain’t tagging anyone since I have done this already like 7 times! However, feel free to do these questions if you want to!