Hey everyone!!!! How are you all? Welcome to
July Wrap-Up 2020 July Wrap-Up 2021. Wait, where did all this time go? Wasn’t I just typing the June wrap-up? Huh, this is weird.
So, July was a pretty eventful month, I have gotta say, even though it went by in the blink of an eye, and I, well wasn’t productive (No surprises there, honestly). But my classes have officially gone offline!!! Who’s happy? I am! I was so exhausted of online classes, since I practically didn’t study, but now, since the cases are down in my state, my classes have officially started offline! The workload has definitely doubled, but still I don’t mind doing it, because I am finally enjoying studying, something that had not happened to me in over an year.
I also got a haicut, I got my hair cut to shoulder length, and it’s giving me a sorta mature look, and it’s finally striking me that I am closer to being 17 and to the time when I was 15, and I am like whaaaat? What just happened? How am I going to be 17 in like 4 months?
Another interesting development this month is that I got a learning license for a two-wheeler! I don’t know about other countries, but two-wheelers are pretty commonly used here in India, and I got a license for one! Now, I can officially go wherever I want without adult supervision. Yayyie!
And the most exciting event of this month is… *drumroll please*- Moment in Love is finally out! I don’t know if a lot of you know, but I submitted a poem for an anthology, and that anthology is now out! I have received my copy, with a pretty certificate and an even prettier badge! You can buy the copy on Amazon- just search for Moment in Love Vol. 1 (If you want to check out Nehal’s poem, you can buy Vol. 2 as well!) I think they ship internationally! If you do end up buying the book, you will finally see what I look like IRL!
Besides that I also got selected in another competition for poetry, for which I need the help of all of you. Click here or here and drop in a comment or vote (You can do that by pressing the five star thing on the top of the page.) Please do view, vote and comment if possible- it would mean a lot to me! If you do end up viewing the page, just check my profile picture there, and you will see what I actually look like! And I am not really sure, but I think you will be able to log in with your WordPress accounts. But the site will load super slow, so do have some patience!
Now without further ado, let’s get talking about the blogosphere!
I read just two books this month, since I am still not over my reading slump.
Book Tags and Awards
These actually constitute the majority of the posts I have done this month.
- The Book Adaptation Tag
- The Winter Wonderland Book Tag
- Liebster Award #8
- Outstanding Blogger Award #8-12
- The Vincent Ehindero Award #2
- Count to 10 With Me Book Tag
- The Disappointments Book Tag
- Liebster Award #9
I did more discussion posts this month, since I have been enjoying doing them lately. I have been short 3-book-long discussion posts and they seem fun to read and they are definitely fun to type!
- 3 Books I read to get over a reading slump
- 3 YA appropriate Romance Books that should be popular
- 3 Popular Romances on my TBR
Posts I liked Around the Blogosphere
- Emily @Frappes and Fiction did a post on why she doesn’t use trigger warnings in her book reviews. It was truly an amazing discussion so do check it out, and also follow here for other amazing posts!
- Nehal @Quirky Pages did a post dedicating songs to various people on the blogosphere. It was super cool, and once I finish the immense backlog of my posts, I might be attempting something similar!
- Phoenix @Books With Wings did a post on Types of People we might find in a Bookstore, and it was so amusing, honestly! Do check the post out!
- Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings did a major fangirl post for 1D on 23rd July, when they turned 11 years old!
- Rachel @A Bookworm’s Paradise did a post on Six of Crows Quotes As Real Life Moments, which was magnificent as well!
Obviously, there are many many more posts that were amazing, but I found these the best, and I might have missed them too :(. If you have a post this month which you are super proud of, let me know in the comments!
Even though August came by soon, I am sorta looking forward to it. I am not sure I will be able to post more than I am already posting, since I have like an important exam in November, and I really need to buck up for it! I have weekly tests and loads of homework, so blogging is sorta on the backfoot now :(. But I promise not to abandon all of you (Provided you don’t abandon me!)
How was your July? Are you looking forward to August? Please do try to vote in that poetry thing I shared above!!! Thank you so much, and don’t forget to tell me all about your July in the comments!