Hey Guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Today, I will be doing a rather new award- The Consistent Blogger Award. I was tagged by Rudrani @Roaring Stories (who’s also the creator). Thanks Rudrani for nominating me!
- Thank the one who nominates you. Mention the creator and link back to the original post as a link here
- Display the rules on your blog post
- Display the logo of the blog award
- Tag your post with #ConsistentBlogAward
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and ask them 3 new questions and end of the month award them as per written in the last point.
- If you do all these you might be awarded at the end of the month ( end of the month the person who elected will award 3 people, they will be chosen randomly and will receive certificate or a badge to place on their blog.)
1. When and why did you start your blog?
Wow, it’s been a while since someone’s asked me that question.
I started my blog in March 2020, when lockdown had just begun, for the same reason as everyone else who started a blog then- I was bored.
2. How do you make out/ bring out content for your blog?
I just try to come up with creative posts, while also doing conventional posts like book reviews, book tags and whatnot.
3. What’s your daily/ weekly plan of the day for blogging?
I literally don’t have one- I post as and when I wish.
- What is one hobby you have had since you were a kid?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What are your opinions on chocolate?
- Marta @The Monogamist Reader
- Saumya @Draw-Write-Inspire
- Simran @Far From Perfect
- Maria @The Character Study
- Madeline @A Bookish Mutant
That’s all for today! Let me know in the comments what your views on chocolate are! Thanks for reading!