Hey Guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
- Tag the original creators of this tag – Tallblondetales and Proxywords – and tag the original posts from each of their blogs. If you do, you’ll be eligible for the roundup post and grand ‘Know Your Buddy’ tag winner! If not, you can still take part in the tag you just won’t be a contender for the overall winner. View original posts here and here.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you (and your buddy), share the badge and rules in your post.
- Pick a blogger with whom you’d like to do this tag with, answer the questions together, and share each other’s answers on both the blogs.
- Nominate 10 new Bloggers and keep spreading the love.
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
Questions and Pannaga’s Answers!
1. What is your favorite blog post of mine and why?
This is my favorite post! It is so dam creative Riddhi! Seriously! I get so jealous coz I never thought of it!
Yeah, I am pretty proud of myself for it, too, heh.
2. What would you like to be known for – your name or your Blog name?
– State of Craze sounds better than Pannaga, so I’d choose my blog name. Because it’s just an alias, for now, is what I feel. And my blog is exactly like me, stupid, crazy, goofy, and unpredictable. So yeah, but I don’t mind either of them really. Can’t I be known for both my name and my blog name?
3. If you had to swap niches, which niche would you change to?
– I don’t really have a niche. I post everything. My blog is a mix of poetry, lifestyle, writing, and book blog. But I do need to post more bookish stuff, with the number of books I read. So I’d love to swap for your bookish content. Some of them are so dam unique and creative!
Well, honestly, I am proud of it, I wouldn’t even exchange it for all of Elon Musk’s wealth. No offense.
4. What is the weirdest comment you have ever gotten about your blog?
– I… don’t remember? Oh yeah wait, this one
“Thіs site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finaⅼly I have found somethіng that helped me. Apprecіate it!”
It’s not that weird actually, but I’ve never been, you know appreciated,…how do you say it? Relevantly!!
Lol, got that? Yeah, I actually really liked this comment even though it was sorta weird.
5. Do you think cereal is soup? why or why not?
– Sure, why not? Cereal is soup. Cereal is definitely soup.
It literally is not.
6. If you had a controller that has the power to rewind or fast forward, which one would you press on WordPress?
– I’m throwing the controller away. *throws it away so hard that the controller flies to the end of the world* I like the present. I don’t wanna miss out on anything, and what’s the point in rewinding? I want new memories, I don’t wanna experience the same old ones.
7. Your blog is chosen to sponsor a charity. If funds were not an issue, which charity or issue would your blog choose to support?
– The-any-teen-can-have-access-to-any-physical-copy-of-the-books-they-like charity. They can have a brand new copy of the book, for free, forever. I mean, obviously, it’s not free for me, it is for them. I know, how hard it can be when teens have to promise sometimes-unrealistic stuff, like getting a 100/100 in the next exam or mowing the lawn filled with wild grass, to parents, for them to buy us just one /I/ 1 book. Indian teens especially, who just don’t get the money, have to beg their parents for books. BUT, I will make their sufferings GO POOF! Vanish!
8. If you two were to be buddy characters in a movie, which characters would you be and why?
– We would be Sirius Black and Lily Evans! They suit us perfectly, I think.
9. Which is the most boring part of posting blog posts for you, or what part of posting a blog is the laziest according to you?
– Writing the post is the most boring part. Lol. Kidding. I hate adding tags and categories. I hate pinging back bloggers. Yup. I am too lazy to do these. But I still do all of it. I don’t. I’m a good girl
10. What are the unwritten rules of your blog?
– Try to be creative at all times. Even though I am not, most of the time. Do not pretend to be something you are not. I don’t and I seriously don’t understand how some people still like me. Be funny. I am. Sometimes, sarcastic and savage but funny all the same. Interact. I do. Stop being lazy and just add tags. It helps. I’m still lazy. Don’t promise anything. I promise everything. And I break it every time I mean, I never completed The Friendship Week, did I? Do not get jealous of other bloggers. I get jealous all the time when I see book hauls. I was so jealous when Sep came up with “Bookishly Yours” it’s such an awe-mazing name. So yeah, these are the unwritten rules and I break most of them.
I don’t get how so many bloggers like me, either. I mean, I am just your average blogger.
11. If you could transform into any animal, what would it be and why?
– Oh, umm, not a big fan of animals. But I love Anacondas, so yeah, Anaconda it is. Wait, animals consist of reptiles, right? I don’t care. I wanna be an Anaconda!! Anaconda anaconda anaconda! Anaconda FOREVA!
I don’t like snakes.
12. If your blog had a superpower/magical element, what would it be?
– Oh, it would be able to read my mind and do all the blog stuff by itself, like from writing a post to commenting on others’ blogs. This superpower will be called, THE ANACONDA AVADA KEDAVRA EFFECT! Ok, I’m 17 soon to be 18, but the 3-year-old in me thrives! Was that even necessary here? It totally was. You don’t want people to think you are a kid, Pannaga.
13. What reminds you of me?
– You know, every time I think of my grandfather, I’m reminded of you. No one was really there for me then. You were. It made me feel so much better, knowing someone understood me. You made it better. I didn’t feel his loss as much as I would have if you weren’t there. Thanks so much for that Riddhi!
I mean, I know the pain, I would’ve done that for anyone.
14. If you were given the power to exchange Blogs for a day, which thing will change or adapt first?
– I’m changing your blog theme. I honestly don’t like it.
Bbbut, it’s lovely!
15. What new username would you give to my Blog?
- Malka @Paper Procastinators
- Asic @Haven
- Hermione @Portable Magic
- Emily @Frappes and Fiction
- Hundreds and Thousands of Books
- Ashley @Reader’s Cove
- Siena @Booksophobia
- Sam @Literary Delirium
- Harini @Book Spiral
And that’s it people!! Hope you enjoyed! Also, do you like my blog theme? Let me know in the comments!