Hey Guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
So, today I’ll be doing yet another edition of the aesthete blogger award! I was nominate by Carl @The Pine-Scented Chronicles to do it. He has a great blog, so do check it out!!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Answer the questions below.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (It can be anything!)
My answers to the questions above:
Tell me something about this world that you admire
I admire music! The power it has over a human soul is amazing! A song can change your mood within seconds. Butter by BTS has me dancing like I am the happiest person in the world whereas Visiting Hours by Ed Sheeran has my face hung up like someone I know has died.
What is your favourite form of creativity?
Can’t really choose one- I love blogging, poetry, music and art!
- What is something you look forward to in 2022?
Hmm… No Covid, probably. Covid’s pretty low, but I look forward to not having to wear masks at all.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Who says I am still not a kid?
On a serious note though, I remember playing rock paper scissors with my best friend on the first day of upper kindergarten, and it’s a memory that always has both of us laughing. It’s one of my favourite memories from childhood.
- What or who is the inspiration behind your blog?
My love for books! And my mom, who pushed me to start my blog.
- What role does writing and/or blogging play in your life? How did it help mold you?
To be honest, I am really really glad that I started writing and blogging. It’s changed me in a way I can’t really explain, but it’s definitely made me a better person. And a more creative one too.
Sharing something I created!
Okay, I know I mention this a lot, but lately my favourite thing that I have created in The Human Book Club (Follow the blog if you haven’t already, I have posted my first proper advice post today :p). I mean, it’s a common idea and everything, but I am really proud of myself for doing it, and I am really glad and happy that people actually trusted me enough to send in their entries. It means a lot to me, and I am just really happy that well, it happened.
- If you weren’t human, which animal would you rather be? Why?
- Would you rather listen to just pop music your entire life or just metal?
- What do you look for in a blog, when you are blog hopping?
- What type of posts do you love to read the most?
I nominate (No pressure!):
- Maddie @Inking and Thinking
- Rudrani @Roaring For Stories
- Srishti @Srishti’s Travel Diary
- Riya @Hmmm…
- Megh @Meanderings
- Suhani @Random Reader’s Rambles
- T.K. @Genie in a Novel
Also, guys all these blogs are awesome you should definitely check them out!
And that’s it! What is your favourite form of creativity? Let me know in the comments!
P.S.- I am tired of saying this, I bet you’re tired of reading it, so just do it. Just follow The Human Book Club. Thanks.