Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
So, my stupid brain forgot that I had to do a TS themed post on her birthday, and it also forgot that it had to Red album review. So, I am taking a bit of both, and doing a Red themed book tag! I will definitely post the album review
as soon as I finish listening to all songs.
This is a pretty short tag, and as I have to get back to studying for Chemistry, (which is my last exam and it’s tomorrow, wish me luck guys!), I decided it would be perfect to do. Without further ado let’s get into it!
Thank you to Aashi @Words on Fleek for tagging me- she’s an amazing blogger and person, you guys, go follow her!
- Link Back to original post Nashita @BooksandBrownies
- Thank the person who tagged you and link their post
- Tag 4 people because 1+3 = 4
(Taylor’s number is 13 and hence )
1. Red – A Red book that you love with a burning passion
How can I choose one though? But well, putting a stone on my heart (That’s a Hindi idiom, does it work in English too? Idk), I pick The Places I’ve Cried in Public!
2. I Knew You Were Trouble – A book you knew would cause you emotional trauma
Hmmm…. I pick Me Before You for this one!
3. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – A book you’ve cut ties with
I don’t think there exists such a book. I would pick We Were Liars, but well I have it in paperback so I can’t exactly cut ties…
4. I Almost do – A Book you know is trash, but you love it anyway
I have to go with To All the Boys!
5. All Too Well – A Book you remember everything about
Ahem, ahem, controversial opinion alert, but Harry Potter. Guys, I know J.K. Rowling has said shitty stuff, but well, I have reread the book so many times I remember everything!
6. Begin Again – A book that got you out of a slump
Fangirl is a book that nearly always gets me out of a slump!
7. Everything has Changed – A book you knew you would love at the first sight
I have to agree with Aashi for this answer- it’s The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo!
That’s it for today! Hope you have a great day full of Taylor Swift filled music!
P.S.- Do follow the Human Book Club official website, I have already started posting on there! All my posts from 15th December will be on there, so make sure you give it a follow. Seriously, guys, I am tired of asking y’all to do it.