Hey guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Today I’ll be doing the Powerful Females Tag- I was tagged by the wonderful Sam @Diary of a Dreamer. She is an amazing blogger, so do check her blog out, and give her a follow! She also had wonderful answers- I doubt I can match them😅- my answers are super basic, honestly!
- Choose a female (real or fictional) for every prompt.
- Tag at least one female blogger.
- Pingback to Annie’s Powerful females’ tag.
1. Name a female known for her intelligence
Okay, there are several reasons I admire her- First off, two Nobel Prizes?! Being a woman, especially in the late 1800s and early 1900s wasn’t easy, and being a woman who had academic inclinations even more so. And then, bam, she goes and wins two Nobel Prizes! So, yeah, great woman.
2. Name a woman known for her physical strength
Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
Both you and I know that Natasha Romanoff is super strong. If you think about it, she doesn’t really have a power, like the other Avengers, except her strength. So, yeah she’s my answer for this one!
3. Name a woman who powered through difficult times
I mean , come on, it’s obvious, right?
She’s a Black person, who graduated from Princeton, lost her father- the sole breadwinner of her family when she was young, lost her best friend to cancer, so um yeah.
4. Name a woman you want to be friends/roommates with
Say what you will, but Hermione is an amazing, powerful female, and if I could even spend minutes in her presence, I’d be honoured. Having her as a roommate would result in me dying of shock.
5. Name a female who you think is a great role model
Falguni Nayar recently made news by becoming one of India’s two female billionaires (self-made). She started her company- Nykaa at the age of 50 (in 2012), and Nykaa recently even got its own IPO. I aspire to someday reach great heights like she did.
- Esha @Felix Felicitated
- Krupali @Musing of Souls
- Bertie @Luminosity Library
- Madeline @The Bookish Mutant
I hope you had fun reading my answers! Who’s the most powerful female you know? Let me know in the comments!