Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
So, when we hit 1000 followers, in one of the posts, I asked all of you to give some assumptions, and I got an amazing response! So, here I am, letting y’all know if the assumptions are true or not! You can check out Part I here!
Let’s get into it!
Aayushi @Ash Radiance
- You love maths, but you don’t like studying quite a lot.
I do love maths, but I like don’t don’t like studying. Like, I don’t know why, but I hate it only when it’s exam season.
- You started blogging to avoid boredom but now it’s your favourite thing to do.
I wouldn’t say favourite, I mean it’s tied with reading… I mean, it’s kinda true- I actually started at the very beginning of the pandemic, but I’ve always wanted a blog. And yess, I love blogging now- my blogs are my babies!
- All that is there in your room is BOOKS! BOOKS! and BOOKS!
It isn’t actually, my mum makes me keep it spick and span. Trust me, if it were up to me, I would have books everywhere. Everywhere.
- You love blue colour.
- You wear braces
- You are a sleep lover.
I am! I mean, I need my 8 hours otherwise I am a cranky boo
- You would love meeting aliens someday
If they are harmless, then, sure why not. If they’re like humans then no.
- You don’t know cooking.
I do know how to cook a bit, actually! Not just maggi and stuff, I can make pooris and rotis (pooris are easier than rotis, by the way) too!
Divi @The Name is Divi
- You prefer wearing shirts over skirts
Definitely! I would wear a shirt over jeans rather than skirts any day! I actually own multiple shirts and not a single skirt, lol. Not that anything is wrong with skirts- they just aren’t for me.
- You hate spectacles
No, actually! I mean, I hate that I am practically blind without them- but I like wearing them, because I feel like my face looks very empty without spectacles.
- You don’t like films as much as you like books
That’s true! I mean, the primary reason people don’t like books is because they take time to read and stuff, but like, on a good day, I can finish an average book in 2.5-3 hrs, just an hour more than a typical movie, but more than double the details than there in the movie!
- You’re reconsidering your life decisions every time
YES. I am reconsidering almost all my life decisions all the time. All. The. Time. Let me tell you it’s exhausting.
- You’re very forgetful
Now, that’s not true. I am a responsible kiddo, who does forget incidents sometimes, but I do not forget important things.
Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
- You sometimes like other bloggers’ posts without reading them 😜
…..you have exposed me. But hey, I do go back and read those posts! Like, you know, there are certain posts I know I’ll like from the title, and I love monthly wrap-ups as well, but like the sheer amount of them takes ages for me to read!
- The Human Book Club is dearer to your heart than Poems and Poesies (**muhahaha, yes, I am making you choose between your babies 😁😈😇**)
No, actually. Poems and Poesies is older, as you know, and while I love helping people, P&P is an outlet for me to express my most creative side. So, yeah.
- You are too much of a chicken to change your blog name to “Riddhi’s Cat-Loving Musings” for the entirety of the day that you post your reactions to these assumptions.
I am. Because, I love my blog name and it is fitting for my blog. And I also do not like cats.
- You think Taylor Swift writes better songs than Ed Sheeran.
Yes!! Taylor Swift’s voice isn’t that great- but her lyrics are amazing! Whereas Ed Sheeran’s voice is amazing, and his lyrics are also amazing, but not Taylor Swift level.
- Sometimes, you are overwhelmed by the amount of work that goes into blogging and panic because you need time to study but also don’t want to disappoint your followers by going AWOL for long periods of time.
I mean, honestly, kinda, yeah. But I also cannot stop blogging on Whispering Stories. I am on hiatus on my other blogs, and it isn’t bothering me much, but if I go on a hiatus on Whispering Stories- it’ll last for like two days!
- You like listening to soft/chill pop songs
I do, but I also enjoy listening to like rock music sometimes- Boulevard of Broken Dreams and others of the sort.
- You are still fan-girling over Red(Taylor’s Version)
Not exactly… I mean I haven’t even heard all the songs yet, lol.
Suhani @Random Reader Rambles
- Your favourite subject is science
Yep! I love Chemistry and Math in particular- I hate Physics.
- You don’t use many emojis while texting friends
I do not, but in retrospect, my IRL friends don’t use that many emojis while texting either.
- You prefer sweet over savoury foods
Not really, I love spice!
- You prefer spending time indoors than outdoors.
Eeshani @Light Bulbs From My Mind
- You don’t have any loud pets?
I don’t have any pets 😦
- You are introverted
I am an ambivert who is more of an introvert than an extrovert.
- You like watching movies
- You are not SUPER obsessed with fashion
Nope, I am not. I would wear T-shirt/shirt and jeggings everywhere if I could. Oh, wait, I do do that.
- You’ve had this blog for a long time
I mean, I am going to be blogging for two years in about two months, so yeah, I guess.
- You kinda like pizza?
I do like pizza!
Rayna @Ray is Writing
- You want a dog?
I doo, desperately!
- Your room’s walls are blue
- You play guitar?
I mean, I used to, I know a few songs and stuff, but it’s all rusty since I haven’t played in months!
- You like baking?
- You want to write a book?
Anjali @Studio AD
Do you regret making your blog on WordPress?
Nope, never. The community on WordPress is so amazing and welcoming, and everybody is simply bound to fit in here! I did have a blog on Blogger and I even tried starting an anonymous blog on Wix, but neither worked for me, so yes, I support WordPress all the way, despite it’s glitches and everything.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about me! If you’ve anything else you wanna ask me, just leave it in the comments!