Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Today I’ll be doing the Animal Crossing Book Tag. Does anyone know what Animal Crossing is? I’d google it myself, but I am too lazy, heh. Oh wait, Nehal said it’s a game. Huh.
Yeah so, I was tagged by Nehal @Quirky Pages, who’s an amazing blogger, and if you don’t follow her already, go follow her!
- Please link back to the original creator of the tag, Bookish Things and Tea.
- Answer the following Animal Crossing themed book questions.
- Feel free to use graphics, but be sure to credit Bookish Things and Tea.
- Tag some friends to spread the love!
1. Gamecube- A classic that you want to read
I am pretty sure most people are going to, whaaat, Riddhi, you haven’t read this?, but my answer for this Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Yes, I haven’t read it. Yes, it’s a classic. Yes, I’ll read it.
2. Wild World- Your favorite second book in a series
Hmmm…. let’s see. I’d say Crooked Kingdom from the Six of Crows duology. It’s heartbreaking, but it is what it is.
3. New Leaf- The best new release you’ve read recently
Well, I don’t read a lot of new releases, but the last one I read was You’ll be the Death of Me and well it was okayish. So, idk.
4. City Folk- Your favourite book that is set in a large city
I am gonna go with Heroes of Olympus- I mean they roamed around a bit, but it was set in Manhattan too, right? At least some of it.
5. Isabelle- A book that’s been with you through thick and thin
I agree with Nehal, it’s Harry Pottah.
6. Bells- A book that’s rich with character
I have to go with One of Us is Lying. The characters are so intricately webbed, and that’s what makes the book so great. You’ve got what seem to be high school stereotypes at first, but they end up being so much more!
7. Pitfall- A book that you wouldn’t mind never seeing again
Honestly, We Were Liars. The book irritated me to no end. GAH! It was so senseless! I mean, if you are angry with people, you don’t burn their houses! Cadence was a dumbo! I mean I had read a book by E. Lockhart before, and didn’t like it. But then the entire world raved about it so I picked it up!
8. Fossil- Your favorite history/historical fiction book
I’ll go with the War that Saved my Life. It was so soul-soothing and just amazing! I literally don’t talk about this book enough.
Have you played Animal Crossing? Do you know what it’s about? Let me know in the comments!
P.S.- We hit 1100 followers, and it just hit me that the last time we’d been able to celebrate after a hundred followers has well happened- and while I am happy we hit 1000 followers, it also hit me how huge we are, it’s just a weird feeling, I am sorry for the ramble.