Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
First of all, a very Happy Holi to all of my Indian readers! For those of you who don’t know, Holi is a major Indian festival, wherein people celebrate by putting colour on each others faces, arms, legs etc. etc. It’s actually pretty fun, and I didn’t do an amazing job of explaining it, but here’s a link which explains everything about the festival (I literally thought of this post yesterday, and since I have a practical on 22nd, I don’t have time to explain it in-depth). I did also do a post explaining the festival briefly last year, and here is where you can find it.
Anyway, since Holi is the festival of colours, I decided to you know, create an original colour themed book tag, something people who are not Indians can participate in as well!
- Tag the original creator- Riddhi @Whispering Stories and the person who tagged you.
- Give one or more books that relate to the list of prompts.
- You need not use the graphics, but do use the featured image!
- Share this link which tells the story of Holi- the Indian festival of colours which inspired this tag.
- Tag as many people as you want!
1. Red: Name a book you know you will love always and forever.
2. Yellow: Name a memory associated with a book/books that makes you light up every time you think of it.
3. Green: Name a book that makes you green with envy, because of the wonderful world that it contains.
4. Orange: Name a book that ignites a fire of hatred every time you look at it.
5. Blue: Name a book with an extremely sad ending- a book that shattered you.
6. Purple: Name a book that made you go all- ‘Whoa, that’s wise’
7. Pink: Name a book that was an exemplary piece of literature on feminism.
8. Grey: Name a book that was plain and boring.
9. Black: Name a book that was super dark and gave goth vibes.
I don’t have ample time, hence I am not attaching my answers to the tag, right now, at least. I’ll try to add them whenever I can!
- Sumedha @the wordy habitat
- Simran @Far From Perfect
- Kori @Writer Girls Book Reviews
- Corrie @Miraculus Homeschool
- Kaashvi and Snigdha @Admist
- Harshi @Reflections
- Sheri @Read Betwixt Words
- YOU! if you’ve ever celebrated Holi, or if you just found the tag nice!
Let me know how you celebrated Holi, or if you enjoyed learning about the festival!