Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
So, recently I came across a post at the blog My Rollercoaster Journey, and they had created a Never Have I Ever- Bloggers Edition! It looked so fun, that I had to give it a go!
Never Have I Ever- Blogger Edition:
1. Published a post without revising it
I have, I do this all. the. time. I am usually in a hurry to post, so I end up publishing posts without revising them.
2. Published a post without pictures
Oh, yeah. Especially in the initial phase of my blogging. I usually do have featured images now, and the sign off too, but again, when I am short of time, I post without photos in the actual post.
3. Stayed up all night writing a post
Err, not exactly. I mean, I have stayed up at night reading a book, and I occasionally post stuff after reading them, but I haven’t stayed up at night for the sole purpose of writing a post.
4. Copy pasted a post entirely
Never Ever Ever!
5. Went more than a week without posting
Oh yeah, I have taken hiatuses. I try not to, but it’s inevitable at times.
6. Blogged on a topic just because it was trending
I think I have? But I don’t quite remember.
7. Commented on another person’s blog just to promote myself
No, I don’t think so. I have left my blog’s links on a couple of blogs, when they asked in their post to do so, but never like- Hey, follow me.
8. Published a post with no links inside
9. Pushed yourself to blog when you didn’t feel like it
Yeah, I mean there are times when I am just not in the mood to do anything and I still posted just for the sake of consistency.
10. I’m out of ideas but there have to be 10 questions, so adding a random number to a list just so the list can be 5 items or 10 items
Oh, yeah, for sure. I have made multiple lists, and I try to end them at 5,10,11 or 13 or 17. So, yeah.
I checked off 7 out of 10! How many did you check off? Let me know in the comments!