Hi! I am a 17-year-old who cannot live without reading. My other, subsidiary hobbies involve listening to music, watching movies, looking up various books on Goodreads and cooking.
This blog means a lot to me, since it’s an outlet for me to ramble about books (and sometimes other things).
I usually post about 3-4 times a week, on a huge variety of bookish things and sometimes on movies and music as well!
I also write poetry on another blog- click here to read my poems!
You can also follow The Human Book Club!
Click here to follow me on other platforms.
8 random things about me:
1. I am an Indian citizen.
2. My dream job is being an author/book-reviewer
3. My ideal Friday night involves staying in, binge watching films/ reading
4. I am extremely awkward in person.
5. Some of my favourite authors are Kasie West, Karen M. McManus and Rick Riordan
6. I love listening to music. My favourite artists are Taylor Swift, One Direction, Why Don’t We, Ed Sheeran and Niall Horan. I do listen to Selena Gomez as well.
7. I rarely read Non-fiction
8. My favourite month is December as it is my birth month.
My Rating System:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: The book is flawless and will have a place in my heart forever and ever more
⭐⭐⭐⭐.5: The book has really tiny flaws but the overall book is so great that I loved it and the flaws can be easily overlooked
⭐⭐⭐⭐: The book has a few flaws, some of them cannot be overlooked, but the book is awesome!
⭐⭐⭐.5: The book needs to work on some of its aspects, but I loved all the others!
⭐⭐⭐: It is a meh book, which should be read on your own risk- I will neither recommend it nor will I not recommend it.
⭐⭐.5: I liked just a few aspects of the books, and hated quite some of them
⭐⭐: I may have given it this rating as I almost hated it but there was some sliver of light which saved it from a lower rating
⭐.5: I liked just one aspect of this book. (which will be mentioned in the review)
⭐: I don’t see the point of this book. I loathed it with all of my heart