Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
I was tagged to do this tag by Hundreds and Thousands of Books about an year ago (yikes!), and I am so sorry for getting to it so late! They did an amazing themed version of the tag, where they recommended some great pride books!
The tag was created by Ally @Ally Writes Things.
- Tag Ally @ Ally Writes Things so I can see your recommendations!
- Give at least one recommendation for each of the prompts below
- If you don’t have a recommendation, talk about a book you want to read
- Tag as many people as you want!
Let’s get into it!
1. A book about friendship
I think the perfect fit for this prompt would be Loveless, because while it’s about discovering your identity, it’s also about friendship.
2. A fast-paced book
I pick Behind Closed Doors, because it’s such a good, fast-paced novel!
3. A diverse romance
You Should See Me in a Crown doesn’t exactly fit in this prompt, since it’s more of a coming of age book, but it does have a diverse romance, so I guess it counts?
4. An underrated memoir
I haven’t read a single memoir in my entire life (As far as I can remember). Wait, no, I have for school- My Father’s Zoo by Esther David. It was nice, nothing spectacular.
5. A nonfiction other than a memoir
Who Killed Shastri? by Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri, is such a good non-fiction novel- every Indian should read it.
6. A book with fewer than 10,000 ratings on Goodreads
The Words We Keep by Erin Stewart just has 441 ratings on Goodreads, which is so sad, because it’s such a good book!
7. A book with an LGBTQ+ protagonist
I pick Beauty and the Besharam for this one, it’s got a bisexual protagonist.
8. A book with more than 500 pages
Kingdom of Ash is definitely more than 500 pages!
A translated book
I haven’t read one.
9. Book you want everyone to read
The Places I’ve Cried in Public!!!
10. A short story collection
Throwback to when I was a kid and just read short stories collections by Enid Blyton!
11. A book by a trans or non-binary author
I pick The Best Liars in Riverview by Lin Thompson who is a trans author.
And that’s it for today! I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Let me know in the comments which book would you recommend to me!