The Liebster Award
Thanks Millay @Millay’s Musings for nominating me for my third Liebster Award! Guys, do check the blog out for some really fantastic bookish content! She also has Book Tag Tuesdays- so don’t forget to check that feature out either!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
- What has been your proudest moment?
I guess the time when I got 98% in my boards.
- What has been your lowest point? (If you do not wish to share this, that is perfectly fine.)
Uh, I guess I am passing through one right now.
- Thanksgiving isn’t the only day you should be grateful. Name 3 (or more) things that you have been/are thankful for in 2020.
i. Mi familia y mi amigos
ii. Mi libros
iii. Technology in general
Yes, I know a bit of Spanish.
- What character are you from your favorite book/movie?
I don’t know. Lara Jean I guess… cause I love to read and bake. Now all I need is a Peter Kavinsky!
- Why did you start your blog?
I started this blog when the lockdown was just imposed. I guess I just needed some place to pass time. Also, it had always been a sort of a dream to be a blogger. But now, this place has become more than just a way to pass time- cheesy as it sounds, it has grown extremely close to my heart and if that day comes when I have to give it up- it is going to be very very difficult.
- What has been something you’ve learned from blogging that you’d like to share?
If you are trying hard, but you aren’t succeeding, change your approach of doing things.
- If you could visit any fictional world, which one would you choose?
One?! I can’t choose one! Refer this post to know more.
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Lazing around I guess :-p.
- What is one thing that really gets you fired up or angry?
When people expect me to care about them/ reach out to them but they don’t do the same.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
My answer is the same as above. Also, loud noises. (One of the reasons I can barely tolerate Rock music)
- What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
Being 16 I guess- I mean my birthday’s in December but well, I will be 16 for most of 2021.
So, that’s it for my answers!
- Unbound Library
- Monogamist Reader
- A Court of Books and Love
- My Days in Montana
- Writer Girls Book Reviews
- Small Talks
- The Magical World of Reading
- A Pages of Words and Wishes
- Twisted in Pages
- Bex the Bibliophile
- What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Sorry, I just really want feedback from my readers. Also, don’t say nothing, we are past that)
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What do you think will be your next 5-star read?
- One piece of advice you wish you had when you started blogging?
- How do you treat a reading slump?
- Do you aspire to write a book someday? If yes, what genre?
- One person who inspires you?
- What book or book series were you not expecting to love/hate?
- What is one thing that you love about the book blogging community?
- What are your top 3 favorite fictional cities/kingdoms/regions?
- A GIF that describes your current read?
I took the questions from the previous Liebster Award I did as I am not nominating anyone again. Also, if any of my nominees do not wish to the award for any reason, I do not mind.
The Outstanding Blogger Award
I was nominated for this one by Blue @A Blonde, A Book and A Blanket. Do check her blog out for some really fabulous content! Seriously, just go check it out!!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- How would you describe your aesthetic?
Hmm…🤔🤔. I guess I would describe it as colourful. What would you describe it as?
- What book character do you consider yourself most like?
As I said before, Lara Jean.
- What book character do you wish you were?
Ginny Weasley, I guess. I find her badass.
- You stumble across a carving in the wall of a cave. It tells a myth about the moon and stars. How does the story go?
I am not a storyteller, but I will give this a shot.
The myth would probably be that the stars were once humans and so was the moon. However, the moon was the only female among all the male stars. So, naturally, all the stars began fighting amongst themselves as to who is right for the moon. This resulted in extreme anger issues and stuff, so the planets of the Solar System (who are God equivalents here in this story) punished the stars and the moon for encouraging them. However, the anger was still boiling amongst the stars, hence they became balls of fire whereas the moon was calmer, hence she became a cold barren celestial body.
So, what do you all think of it?
- If you could control one element, which element would it be? What ordinary things would you use it for? (Example: If you chose water, you could say washing the dishes goes very quickly.)
I would probably control water. It would make life extremely easy. Taking a bath would so much more relaxing or quicker as per the occasion.
- What genre of movie or book would you want your life’s story to be in? What genre do you think it’s actually in?
Fantasy + Romance. It probably is in the genre ‘You-will–probably=screw-everything-up-this-year’.
- What is your exact favorite color at this moment? Where can it be found in nature?
I love the colour blue- most shades of it if I am being honest. I love sea blue a lot- so that’s where the answer to that second question lies!
I really enjoyed answering your questions Blue!
- The Pine-Scented Chronicles
- Bookish Belongings
- Mirkwood Books
- A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Windows to Worlds
- Leah’s books
- Aamna’s Bookshelf
- Nerd in New York
- Following Good Books
- The Expressive Sapien
1. What is the one thing you will never do?
2. One book you will protect with your life?
3. The most tragic moment of your life? (If you do not mind sharing)
4. The one food that you will eat, even on a full stomach?
5. One book that you can reread forever and not get bored?
6. Which post that you have written is your favourite? Share the link as well.
7. What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Don’t say nothing, we are past that)
I took the questions from the previous Outstanding Blogger Award I did as I am not nominating anyone again. Also, if any of my nominees do not wish to the award for any reason, I do not mind.
Also, DO CHECK ALL THESE BLOGS OUT!!
Thanks again Millay and Blue for nominating me. It really means a lot guys!
So, that’s a wrap then! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Also feel free to answer my questions in the comments and tell me what you think of my aesthetic!