Hey Guys! Time for another award! This time I was nominated by Bex @Bex the Bibliophile. She has an amazing, underappreciated blog, so please do visit it for amazing bookish content.
- Provide a link back to the creators original post ( This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award.
- What is your favourite thing about winter?
The fact that it provides respite from summer (they are so bad in India) and the fact that I can eat grapes.
- If you could only ever read one book, what would it be and why?
I am sorry, no, in this world of so many awesome books, I cannot choose.
- What was your favourite TV show growing up?
Noddy!!! It is such a cute funny show! I also enjoyed watching Tom and Jerry.
- If you could be transported into one book, which one would you pick?
Literally any fluffy contemporary. Yes, I know it is a weird answer but if I answer any fantasy book, I would have to face a lot of ordeal and I don’t want that.
- What is your favourite type of sweet?
There is this Indian sweet called Kaju Katli and I like eating it so much!
- What is your go to drink when reading?
Coffee, maybe. I don’t really drink anything while reading.
- What book did you think you would hate but you actually loved?
Today, Tonight, Tomorrow. I recently reviewed it, so you can see how much I loved it here.
- How are you?
- Is there a book to movie adaption where you actually prefer the movie?
- Reading with or without music? Why?
- What’s a hobby you’ve never tried before but really want to give a go?
- What’s your favourite season?
- Pretend it’s not 2020 – if you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favourite festival? Why?
My nominees are:
- Aaliya @Aaliya’s Nook
- Dorothy @Starlit Shelves
- The Write Path
- Blue Reader Gal Corner
- Stormy Reads
- Alex @The Scribe Owl
- Sam @Literary Delirium
- Asmi @A Potterhead’s World
- Mary @Middle Mary
- Rosie @Little Bird Book Blog
Do check all these blogs out, they are pretty cool! Also, please create a pingback while doing the award. And no pressure to do the award!!
So, that’s it for today! What are your views? Share in the comments!