Hey Guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Today, I have best friend from IRL here with me, who also runs a blog Far From perfect! Give her a follow if you haven’t already and visit her blog to find my answers to these questions!
I was tagged for this by Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings, who has an amazing blog, which you must follow if you haven’t already!
Let’s get to the tag!
- Tag the original creators of this tag – Tallblondetales and Proxywords – and tag the original posts from each of their blogs. If you do, you’ll be eligible for the roundup post and grand ‘Know Your Buddy’ tag winner! If not, you can still take part in the tag you just won’t be a contender for the overall winner. View original posts here and here.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you (and your buddy), share the badge and rules in your post.
- Pick a blogger with whom you’d like to do this tag with, answer the questions together, and share each other’s answers on both the blogs.
- Nominate 10 new Bloggers and keep spreading the love.
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
Questions and Simran’s Answers!
- What is your favorite blog post of mine and why?
I would say its the poem you wrote on rape called Is It Okay? cuz I remember when you wrote it and we had all discussed and given feedback on the poem and I was so proud of you for tackling such a grave issue and you did it really well. Also, your recent Human book club posts are amazing and I love the whole thing.
Incidentally, those are my favourite posts too.
- What would you rather be known for- your blog name or your name?
Hmm well my name is already famous, so I would go with blog name I am pretty proud of the name and tagline.
- What is the weirdest comment you have gotten on your blog?
I don’t think I have gotten any weird comments but the most memorable comment has to be Pannaga’s we continued that BTS song reference for like 3 days or so.
- Do you think cereal is soup? Why or why not?
Na, cereal is cereal dude, tis cornflakes with milk and yummy fruits. Also, soup by definition has to be hot and you can’t have hot cereal just no.
- If you had a controller that had a power to rewind or fast-forward, which would you press for WordPress?
I would choose to do neither, I wouldn’t change the past and I don’t wanna see the future cuz then I will see my poems and my future ideas already. I would rather come up with them in the present with midnight ideas and Eureka moments.
- If you two were to be buddy characters in a movie, what characters would you be and why?
Hmmm idk why I would go with Harry and Hermione cuz those are the first names that popped in my head. Also you are pretty smart like Hermione and I need your help many times and you are sassy while giving it but you do help me a lot. Hmmm idk how I would be Harry if anything I’m more of a Dumbledore old, weird and crazy sometimes but also surprisingly wise at times.
Well, I am so happy you compared me to Hermione- think it might be the best compliment you’ve ever given me.
- What is the most boring part of doing blog posts for you? Or what part of posting a blog are you laziest about doing?Hmmm I would say tagging and categorizing. Oooh, and also changing the block color for my poems- I always forget that.
- If you could transform into any animal, what would it be and why?
Doggooo cuz duh eat sleep party repeat.
- If your blog had a superpower/magical element, what would it be?
Hmm… maybe converting my thoughts into text cuz there are times I get ideas like at 12am and I don’t write them down and then I forget them, so I wish I could instantly note my thoughts down idk if that makes sense.
Makes perfect sense, that’s why I have a group of just me on Whatsapp, and then I just write my ideas there.
- What reminds you of me?
Well, technically blogging reminds me of you cuz you introduced me to it and thank you for doing that… ooo and whenever I sing happy bday I get reminded of you and I make sure I don’t yawn.
That was so mean of you to mention here- Everyone reading this- I am NOT going to explain this.
- If you were given the power to exchange blogs for a day, what thing would you change or adapt first?
I wouldn’t change anything but I would love to do one Human book club post cuz I think its a brilliant idea and I like helping people and listening to their stories.
- Your blog is chosen to sponsor a charity. If funds were not an issue, which charity or issue would your blog choose to support?
Well I think this makes me a bad person but I don’t know charities, but I would like to donate one which support women who have been victims of rape or abuse.
Nah, it doesn’t make you a bad person. And great choice.
- What are the unwritten rules of your blog?
I don’t think I have rules as such I think the only aim is to write things that I would read if that makes sense.
Yes, it does- I mean I write stuff that I would enjoy reading as well.
- If you had to swap niches, which niche would you change to?
I would be more book focused so like a book blog like yours and you have also told me that I should write books reviews so I am gonna try to.
- What new username would you give to my blog?
Hmmm wow ok I can’t imagine any other name suiting your blog, it would just seem weird (also in all honesty I’m writing these answers after a 2 hour nap so I’m very groggy and I cant think of anything).
Haha, yes, I can’t imagine my blog having any other name either.
- Alex @My Book World 24
- Diamond @Build A Bears Furever
- T.K. @Genie in a Novel
- Sam @Diary of a Dreamer
- Riya @Hmmm…
- Kaya @A Fictional Bookworm
- Betty @The Box of Wonder
- Anoushka @Dipped in Ink
- Sam @Diary of a Dreamer
And that’s it! What new username would you suggest for my blog? Let me know in the comments!
P.S.- I also did an interview with Somya @Writing Soul recently. Do check it out here!