Hey Guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
- Tag the original creators of this tag – Tallblondetales and Proxywords – and tag the original posts from each of their blogs. If you do, you’ll be eligible for the roundup post and grand ‘Know Your Buddy’ tag winner! If not, you can still take part in the tag you just won’t be a contender for the overall winner. View original posts here and here.
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you (and your buddy), share the badge and rules in your post.
- Pick a blogger with whom you’d like to do this tag with, answer the questions together, and share each other’s answers on both the blogs.
- Nominate 10 new Bloggers and keep spreading the love.
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
Questions and Nehal’s answers:
1. What is your favourite blog post of mine and why?
I think the blog posts where you shared your favorite lyrics were really fun to read!
2. What would you rather be known for- your blog name or your name?
Um…this is hard. I would like to be known for my blog name though, as long as people like my talents, my name doesn’t matter.
3. What is the weirdest comment you have gotten on your blog?
Oh, I can’t even count. My WordPress is filled with weird spam comments, I would’ve shown you some but they’re all trashed now. Wait, this is a good one
4. Do you think cereal is soup? Why or why not?
Lol no. I mean technically it might be called soup, but soup is a homogenous mixture of vegetables and stuff, cereal is…what was cereal again? Cornflakes and stuff, right? Yeah so that’s not soup, that’s a heterogenous mixture (look at me talking about science ).
5. If you had a controller that had a power to rewind or fast-forward, which would you press for WordPress?
Rewind please! I miss the old days a lot!!
6. If you two were to be buddy characters in a movie, what characters would you be and why?I guess we’ll just be Minho and Thomas from Maze Runner…I would be Minho because he’s cool, and Riddhi would be Thomas because…um…I don’t know.
I have no clue who they are.
7. What is the most boring part of doing blog posts for you? Or what part of posting a blog are you laziest about doing?
Tagging people, I guess. I mean it’s nice to tag people, but going to their respective sites and copy pasting links is just so exhausting.
8. If you could transform into any animal , what would it be and why?
I’d be a cute squirrel *gnaw gnaw*.
9. If your blog had a superpower/magical element, what would it be?
Like Riddhi, I would love it if my blog would capture all my thoughts while reading a book and create a fav book review on its own. The reason my “book” blog lacks lots of book reviews is because I’m too lazy when it comes to typing what’s going on in my head.
10. What reminds you of me?
The word doggo, lol.
11. If you were given the power to exchange blogs for a day, what thing would you change or adapt first?
I don’t know, maybe I’ll add weird jokes here and there.
12. Your blog is chosen to sponsor a charity. If funds were not an issue, which charity or issue would your blog choose to support?
Helping orphans find people who would adopt them. I just think that here people like me, we all complain about literally everything, we ignore that we have a home, and people who love us, and we don’t appreciate it. and there are people who are way less privileged who would give anything to have what we do. I would love to help such kids!
Ah, true, true.
13. What are the unwritten rules of your blog?
No long intros and ramblings about your life, post content people wanna read, post something to bring a smile to someone’s face.
You must hate my monthly wrap-ups then, lol, they are just me droning about my life.
14. If you had to swap niches, which niche would you change to?
Probably just posting discussion posts about weird topics. Lol.
15. What new username would you give to my Blog?
Your current one is too good to change it. But. Lemme think, it would be…Rahil’s Rhetoric Ramblings.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
- Deepthy @Random Specific Thoughts
- Saima @Stories with Saima
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Cherelle @A Bolt Out of the Book
- Rabhya @Rab’s Bookish Planet
- Line @First Line Reader
- Suhani @Random Reader’s Rambles
- Jahnavi @Love13Reading
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
That’s it for today! Let me know in the comments what superpower you want your blog to have!