Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
So, as you know, we recently hit 1000 followers! *confetti all around* And well, obviously, I want to give back to the community. And well, what better way than to award all you lovely souls out there? Making an award!
So, let’s get into it!
What is the Eximius Blogger Award?
The Eximius Blogger Award is an award which symbolises the exceptionality of every blogger. Eximius is the Latin word for exceptional, and this award is created to honour the exceptionality or uniqueness of every blogger out there. This award is for all those bloggers who put an insane amount of effort and thought into all of their posts and come up with exceptional content! This award is all about you!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog post. (The featured image of this post)
- List the rules
- Tag the original creator: Riddhi @Whispering Stories and the person who nominated you!
- Mention the most exceptional thing about you and your blog (One about you and one about your blog).
- Mention one thing you find exceptional about the blogger who nominated you (To show love for the blogging community!)
- Answer the three questions posed by the person who nominated you.
- Share your favourite blog post that you’ve written.
- Tag 7 people! (Because 7 is such a magical number!)
My Questions for my nominees:
- What is a book/movie/song that you associate with your favourite festival?
- If you could live a celebrity’s life for one day, who would that be?
- What is the most exceptional natural phenomenon in the world, according to you?
My nominees (No pressure!):
- Nehal @Quirky Pages
- Simran @Far From Perfect
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
- Devangi @Just Penning Down My Thoughts
- Rabhya @Rab’s Bookish Planet
- Anoushka @Dipped in Ink
- Rachel @A Bookworm’s Paradise
- Ashmita @the fictional journal
- Marta @The Monogamist Reader
- Lila @Hardcover Haven
- Madeline @The Bookish Mutant
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Ritz @Living, Loving and Reading
- Kaya @A Fictional Bookworm
- Aashi @Words on Fleek
- Cherelle @A Bolt out of the Book
- Deepthy @Random Specific Thoughts
- Diamond @Build a Bears Furever
- Rayna @Ray is Writing
- Dhriti @The Tomboy’s Diaries
- Srishti @The Srishti Blog
- Akshita @Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts
- Sep @Bookishly Yours
- Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Eesh @Bright Light Shine
- Siya @The Dramatic Drama
- Riya @Hmmm…
- Diya and Khyati @Booklore
- Divi @The Name is Divi
- Moi @Bookish Blunders
- Zoe @Random Thoughts of my Fandoms
- Carl @The Pine-Scented Chronicles
- Silver Stone @The Bored Side of the Phone
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- T.K. @Genie in a Novel
- Gelina @Gelina the Weirdo
- Inaya @The Dynamic Demigod
- Isha @Paperback Tomes
- Leah @Leah’s Books
- Meena @Strawberry’s Corner
- Aanya @Soaring Firebolt
- Laura @The Corner of Laura
- Lotus @Pages of Starlight
- Emily @Frappes and Fiction
- Nikitha @Nikszine
- Shruvi @The Shamelessly Bookstruck
- Blue @Territory of the Blueberry
- Aarushi @Aarushi Reads
- Swara @Swarable.com
- Suhani @Random Reader Rambles
Okay, okay, I am sorry for tagging so many people…. actually no, I am not. There are even more people I wanted to tag, but then it would really be a lot! So, to everyone whose post I’ve ever liked or commented on, or if I’ve followed your blog, consider yourself tagged! All of you are definitely super exceptional or as the Latin speakers say it- Eximius! P.S.- For everyone who was during my ‘Tag Queen era’, the tag queen was back for one post, mwahaha
Did you like the award? Let me know in the comments all of you! And do do it, because you are ✨eximius✨