Hey everyone! Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Okay, honestly, I couldn’t think of anything else, so this is just kind of a reflection on my blogging journey. It might be a tad boring but honestly, I did want to do this, just like a small documentation of my journey, so yep, you’ll have to bear with a kind of boring post today!
Here’s a timeline of all my achievements! I’ve also written small little anecdotes relating to that time and stuff, just to make it slightly interesting.
Now, for the gratitude:
Okay, let’s be real. Not everyone who follows me likes or comments on my posts. Barely a 100 of them even read them. So, yeah, there are a few people who I’d like to give a shout-out to.
- Nehal @Quirky Pages, Aanya @Soaring Firebolt, Tiction (no longer blogs): Okay, a lot of you might not know this, but the four of us made a collab blog- That Weird Club, and honestly, these guys were pillars of support especially during the first half of 2021.
- Simran @Far From Perfect: Simran started blogging in September, I think, and well, since then we’ve collaborated multiple times. But what you might not know is that both of us are actually pretty good friends IRL! She’s supported my blog even before she started her own!
- Siya @The Dramatic Drama and Rabhya @Rab’s Bookish Planet: These guys are literally usually the first ones to like my posts, and they usually always comment too! I mean, we’ve just started interacting more with each other in December, but these people are awesome guys! Go, give their blog a follow!
P.S.: Siya said that my blog is one of her favourites and I am humourous, I mean that easily got her a spot on this list- and my heart.
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner: After Nehal, Naemi is probably the person who’s followed my blog the longest. And honestly, her super long, super sweet comments make my day! Her blog posts are really cool too, so give her a follow too!
- Pannaga: Pannaga was a blogger, as some of you might now, but well, while we don’t talk a lot now, she’s been a great friend too! She also introduced me to BTS, and while I still don’t listen to them a lot (#Swiftieforeva #BTSmightnotbeforme), I do like a couple of their songs, and still have them in my playlist, thanks to her.
- Aashi @Words on Fleek: Aashi, or Harshita as she goes by now, is an awesome blogger, but an even more awesome person- a bubble of energy if I may just say so. She doesn’t appear on the blogosphere very often, but when she does, her comments are just so sweet! Akshita @Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts is honestly another similar blogger!
- And here’s the list of people who like and comment on a lot of my posts, and the comments are so very sweet! It’s in no particular order- I literally just went on to my reader and added the names in the order of the posts:
Phoenix | Evin | Jahnavi | Nikitha | Sep | Rayna | PBS | Kori | Carl | Riya | Gelina | Stara | Maddie | Laura | Suhani | Devangi | Ashmita | Moi | Harini | Janette | Meena | Alex | Kunjal | Georgia | Blue | Lotus | Shruvi | Anoushka | Rachel | SS | Marta | Madeline | Ritz | Cherelle | Dhriti | Srishti | Diya | Divi | Aayushi | Isha | Sam | Riya | Ash | Anjali | Aarushi | Brooke | Selina | YOU!
If I missed out your name on this list, but you still read my posts, I am so so sorry! I am thankful to you too. Pinky promise I am.
And well that’s it for this post! I thank you for every single comment, like or follow I’ve ever gotten! Seriously, you are the reason this blog exists
, the reason I exist. Let’s always keep this blog shining, shall we?
P.S.: Please don’t congratulate me again- just because I am doing a 1000 followers themed post week doesn’t mean you’ve to congratulate me everyday.