Hey Guys! Another award?!?!!!! Whaaat? Hooowwww? No words😶😶
I was nominated for this award by Jyotsna @Artpyscho! Thank you so much for the nomination Jyotsna, it really means a lot!!! Guys, check her blog out, it is awesome!
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- An ideal life demands one to be Creative, to stay Fit and to Earn well! Which categories (1 or more) of the 3 do you think you have successfully got yourself covered at present and how do you maintain your stand in these categories?
I think that considering the fact I am 15 (almost 16, but that is beside the point), I can scrap the Earn well category off. I think I am a little creative as well, I run a blog and considering the fact that I have a bit of a following, I am a little creative. Plus, my school had Creative Projects and I usually used to score well in those, so…
As for fit, thanks to the lockdown I am borderline obese. Like just 1 kg away from being fat.
- How do you interact with the WordPress Blogging community? Do you know anyone in the community beforehand or do you communicate via other mediums?
Well, I blog hop weekly as I like to tag 10+ different people in the Tag Thursdays that I do. So, that leads me to great blogs, some of which I follow, some of which I don’t. I do know a couple of people who are on WordPress IRL, but that hasn’t really affected my site by much. I also have a few blogger friends and we usually communicate via Hangouts.
- How do you handle roadblocks in your life? Is there any difference in the usual hard times comparing present to the times before mid-March?
Again, I haven’t really had a lot of roadblocks in my life since I am quite young. Yes, there is a difference in the usual hard times comparing to the time before mid-March. I am literally unable to study online and my studies are suffering a lot because of that. But, let’s see, I hope it will all turn out well.
- What is your wish list for the vaccinated future that you otherwise can’t quite start or work on in these times?
Whoa, Jyotsna, you ask such deep questions! Ummm… I guess I hope the world gets vaccinated before 8th December (I know it isn’t possible, but hey, what’s wrong in hoping?) as I really wanna celebrate my Sweet Sixteen normally. Except that I want to have roadside Pani Puri. I haven’t had it probably for like 10 months now and it is killing me!! I also want to have mac ‘n’ cheese at my favourite restaurant. But thanks to Corona, nope, it ain’t coming anytime soon😭😭 I also want to go and sit in the library or a bookstore and be surrounded by all the books, but okay.
- Any advice for me on how I can improve my blog and my writing work? Which blog category keeps you captured for sometime, if any?
Ummm… I really like your blog but I would say that if possible you should blog more often. Other than that I like all your categories- but I love reading your award posts.
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
- Tiction @Fictionally Crazy
- Klaus Viedenz
- Cherelle @Cherelle the Bibliophile
- Leah @Leah’s books
- Tess @Unbound Library
- Carl @The Pine-Scented Chronicles
- Isabella @All You Need is Love and Books
- Chelsey @The Travelling Reader
Do check all these blogs out! I would have written a bit about them as I normally do, but I had no time! Sorry! But they all are really awesome!
- How often do you blog? Do you wish to blog more or less often?
- What is the one thing you love about my blog? What is the one think you dislike about it (Don’t say nothing, we are past that)?
- What is your Covid experience? Describe in 8 words.
- Which 5 fictional characters would you like to invite to your birthday? They can be dead or alive
- What is the best gift you have ever gotten? (It can be anything)
Thanks again Jyotsna for nominating me!
Feel free to answer the questions in the comments!! I would love to know your answers!!