Hello everybuddy! Welcome to another Tag Tuesday! Today I shall be doing an award! Let’s go!
Mystery Blogger Award #2 and #3
I was nominated for the mystery blogger award by Akriti @Recipe of Life, Millay @Millay’s Musings and Jheel @Krisha’s Cozy Corner. They have really cool blogs, so make sure you go and check them out!!!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I live to read and hopefully, someday people will read my book- not a Wattpad one, a proper published paperback.
- I am not the most creative person on the planet
- I love grapes.
- Do you want to change your blogging niche?
Well, not at the moment, but someday, perhaps….
- What is a perfect weekend in your perspective?
Reading, netflix and chill. And maybe, meet some close friends.
- Sweet or Savory, what do you prefer?
Well, both. I can’t live without cakes and kaju katli (An Indian sweet), but then I can’t live without Aloo Bhujia (An Indian salty snack) either.
- Are you productive? If yes, share a tip you use to be productive.
Me? Productive? Pfft. I am the opposite of productive. If you search for the opposite of productive in the dictionary/thesaurus, I am pretty sure it will say Riddhi.
- If tomato is a fruit then why isn’t tomato puree a smoothie?
- What is your favorite part about Christmas?
I don’t really celebrate Christmas so..
- When do you usually find time to blog?
I do all my tags on the weekend and I write book reviews after reading them!
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
I did a post where I reacted to bookish memes. It was fun! You can read it here.
- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like winter?
A 7 I guess.
- What is your least favorite food EVER?
Umm… I don’t really know.
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What’s your favorite book (series)?
I am really not sure.
- Cat or dog or fish or hamster?
- Cake or cookies?
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve eaten?
Uh, I am not really sure, to be honest.
- Nehal @Fictionally Crazy
- Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner
- Tiction @Books and Words
- Krupali @Musing of Souls
- Cherelle @A Bolt Out of the Book
- Becky and Kayla @A Couple of B’s
- Isabella @All You Need is Love and Books
- Georgia @Lost in Neverland
- Hayden @Following Good Books
- Mani @Mani’s Book Corner
- What is one Christmas themed book you read in 2020?
- What is your fatal flaw? (Yes, you can take a quiz to find out)
- What is you Hogwarts house?
- Who is your godly parent?
- Name three authors whose books you read in 2020 for the first time.
These are the same questions I used last time, but I am not nominating anyone again, so it doesn’t matter.
My favourite post, as aforementioned is this one.
So that’s all for today! Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comments!
P.S.- 1The fourth chapter of my book is out now on Wattpad! Do check it out here.
P.S.-2 I have not been so active in your posts, so I am sorry for that, but trust me, I am seeing everything- all the tags you are tagging me in and everything.