Wai-wait. Where did the first month of 2021 go? Did another month go where I did nothing but read? Oh no, Riddhi, you need to study man, your exams are in 20 days!
Hey everyone and welcome to Monthly Wrap-Up of January 2021! I cannot believe that it’s gone already! Can you?
Anyhoo, let’s get on with the wrap-up!
Books I read this month:
There is a huge amount of books I read this month, and believe me when I say huge, because there are so many! I didn’t review some of them, as I reread a few books, and others were ones I was too lazy to review. Um, yeah. The ones that have a link embedded, are the ones I reviewed this month.
- Who Killed Shastri by Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri
- P.S., I like you by Kasie West (Reread)
- Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (Reread)
- On the Fence (Reread)
- By Your Side (Reread)
- Listen to your Heart (Reread)
- Love, Life and the List (Reread)
- Lucky in Love (Reread)
- Fame, Fate and the First Kiss (Reread)
- Girl Online (Reread)
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli
- The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak
- Paper Hearts by Ali Novak
- Textrovert by Lindsey Summers
- My Life With the Walter Boys by Ali Novak
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- 16 Things I thought were true by Janet Gurtler
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Benett
- Royals by Rachel Hawkins
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
Erm…. yeah, I may have read a lot this month. I was just too stressed the entire month and when I am too stressed, I end up reading and sleeping a lot. So, well….. yeah
Movies I reviewed:
I didn’t review or watch any movie this month. But I am so excited because this month To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before 3 comes out! Yay!
Tags I did this month:
So, this month I stopped Tag Thursdays once I started the blogger interviews as that would have been too many posts for me to handle. I am going to resume tags in April because that is when the blogger interviews end, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t tag me. I promise I will get to all of your tags. However, before the blogger interviews I did the following tags:
- Mystery Blogger #2,3 and 4
- New Years Reading Challenge (Which I have quit, because I am in the mood for YA)
- Closing the Chapter Book Tag
- Blogger Interview with Sarah
- Blogger Interview with Chelsey
- Blogger Interview with Millay
- Blogger Interview with Namrata
- Blogger Interview with Phoenix
- Blogger Interview with Moi
Among other things:
- I, along with three other blogger friends, started a collab blog- That Weird Club for weirdos like you and me! Do give it a follow if you haven’t already!
- I also started a blog exclusively for poetry- poems and poesies. Do give it a follow too, it would mean a lot to me!
- I started a new feature on my blog- Bookish Quizzes. Here is the first post of this feature- Which Book Are You? Do take it and let me know which book you are!
- I answered common bookish questions from Google in one of my posts this month, so click here and check it out!
- Me and Nehal from Books and Words, made an original tag on our favourite music album- The Good Times and The Bad Ones by Why Don’t We. Do check it out, guys!
- I asked you guys to share your weird reading habits, bookish pet peeves and cover changes you love/hate in this post right here. Do check it out and comment if you haven’t already- I am going to make a post out of them!
- I also asked y’all to assume stuff about me so that I can create a good 400 follower special post! Click here and comment if you haven’t!
- My Wattpad novel hit 1k reads and 100 votes!! Do check it out here, if you haven’t already!
Music I listened this month:
I discontinued doing Music Mondays, since weekly tags aren’t really my thing. So, I decided to add this in my monthly wrap-ups! I will embed links to Spotify in the songs, so you can easily listen to the songs!
- Evermore by Taylor Swift-
(Honestly, this album is something I have been listening to since it came out in December.)
- The Good Times and The Bad Ones by Why Don’t We-
(LISTEN TO IT IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!!!)
- Some tracks of Nobody is Listening by Zayn Malik-
(I am going to finish listening to the album in February.)
- Skin by Sabrina Carpenter-
(I am in awe of this woman honestly)
- Drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo-
(I assume you are familiar with the craze and the drama that surrounds this song)
- Lie, Lie, Lie, Only a Matter of Time and Anyone Else by Joshua Bassett-
I only recently began listening to his music and it is so good!!!
- Maniac by Conan Gray-
I. Love. The. Lyrics.
Other Bloggers’ Posts that I loved:
Erm….. I don’t really have this section sorted for this month- I am so sorry, I have just been so busy that I haven’t checked out a lot of other posts! I literally haven’t even responded to the bloggers who have tagged me in stuff and I feel so bad! I know February will also probably fly by, so I cannot really make any promises. I am really very sorry, guys :(. But March might be a tad bit better as I will have a 15-day break, so I will catch up on the posts and maybe the tags. But we will see.
Plans for February:
- I hope to study more and read less in February as my exams are approaching. I might also post a little less and like January, I might not be able to review all books that I read.
- I hope that the blogger interviews go smoothly!
- I already have the weird reading habits, bookish pet peeves and cover changes posts that I have to do. Hopefully, we will reach 400 followers too, so that assumptions post might come in handy!
- I hope to review at least 2 movies this month as I haven’t reviewed one since December!
- Hopefully, I will get a couple of bookish quizzes posts too!
- I hope to have a couple of ideas for discussion posts, since I didn’t do one in January.
I have my fingers crossed for everything in February!🤞🤞 It is going to be a helluva hectic month and hopefully I will get through it alive. Sorry, I am just being dramatic! Thanks for all the support you have all shown and hope you had a good January (I know I didn’t). Here’s to hoping February will be better!