Hey everyone! So I know it’s been over two months since 2020 has gotten over, but I just got around to doing this tag. I was tagged by Meena @Strawberry’s Corner and Chelsey @The Travelling Reader. Both of them have really cool content, so do check their blogs out!!!
This tag was created by Alex @The Scribe Owl.
- Fill out each of the prompts with your answer. Each character/book you choose has to be one you read in 2020.
- Tag as many or few people as you want, but preferably somewhere around 10.
- Have fun and happy new year!!
- BEST VILLAIN
I have to say Maeve from Throne of Glass. She is so cold-blooded and just reading about gives me the creeps. And if I count a reread, then Dolores Umbridge for sure.
- BEST MAIN CHARACTER
Argh, this is so difficult. Yes, I got it, Hercule Poirot! He is deffo the best!
- BEST SIDE CHARACTER
Levi from Fangirl is technically a side character right? That’s who I go with peeps!
- TOUGH LUCK – A character you’re glad you aren’t
Aelin Galanthynius for sure. Like no, please.
- BEST PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY – A setting (preferably not in our world) that you wouldn’t mind settling down in
Umm… Paris. I know it is in our world, but after reading Anna and the French Kiss I fell in love with the place.
- UNINHABITABLE – A setting you would never want to live in
Panem from the Hunger games.
- MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED – An indie/underhyped book that everyone should try
All books by Kasie West. Please check them out people!!
- LIFE OF THE PARTY – A book that kept you laughing and having a good time
Confessions of a Klutz. It was just so darn funny!!
- MOST UNFORGETTABLE – A book you couldn’t forget if you tried
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. Mcmanus. That woman is a genius I swear.
- MOST UNIQUE
A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder. It was just so…. unique.
I am not really tagging anyone as I am sure most of the people I know are done with this tag. However, feel free to do this tag if you want to!!!!
That’s all for today! I will be posting quite a bit these days since I have a heck load of pending posts! So, well, yeah. Also, I won’t do tag thursdays or tuesdays anymore, I am just going to post tags whenever possible!
What was your favourite 2020 read? How many books did you read in 2020? How many have you read in 2021? Talk to me in the comments!!!!