Hello everybuddy!! So, since the load on poor Thursdays is a lot, I have decided that I will do Tag Tuesdays whenever I have too many tags for Thursday. This Thursday, I already have two tags planned and then I have two planned for today! I assure you I won’t do more than two tags in one post and if needed I will carry forward the remaining ones! Let’s get on with it!
The Fantasy Winter Retreat Book Tag
I was tagged to do this by Jawahir over at The Never Ending Chronicles of Jawahir the Bookworm. She is an excellent blogger and posts some really cool bookish content! Do check his blog out and give it some love!
This tag was created by Sumedha over at the Wordy Habitat and she too is an excellent blogger!
Here’s the premise:
You get to go on a week-long retreat to chill and have fun after the stressful 2020 experience. set the scene of your dream winter retreat and, using the prompts, round up the characters you’d like to vacation with!
Step One: Travel destination and accommodation
It has been a lifelong dream of mine to visit Paris, France. I don’t know, there is just something magical about that city. I have a feeling that I would really enjoy it there! I suppose I would live in a luxurious hotel, such that I could stay in and relax if I wished to. I don’t mind the snow so much, in fact, I am excited to see snow, as I have see it just once in my entire life. It does not snow where I live, so I think that will just add to the fun of the trip!
Step Two: Who’s Joining!?
With this, let’s dive into the prompts!
- A fun character who’s presence would cheer up any situation
Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus. He is so funny!
- A character who would parent everyone
Penelope from The Avalonia Chronicles.
- A character who would plan games and other activities
I agree with Jawahir on this one- Legend from Caraval
- A character who would rather cozy up in blankets and sleep/laze around all day
Can I say me? If not, then I don’t know who😂
- A character who had to cancel other plans to be here
I would say Fred Weasley from Harry Potter.
- A character who bought their work along with them
Like Jawahir, my answer here is Pippa from A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder too!
- A character who would not leave their partner’s side
Lorcan from Throne of Glass.
- A character who is amused by everyone’s antics
I would say Anna from Anna and the French Kiss.
- Moi @Bookish Blunders
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Alissa @Alissa’s Booktopia
- Esha @Felix Felicitated
- Soph @Soph’s Book World
- Katie @Whispering Pages
- Mani @Mani’s Book Corner
- May @Dreamer of Books and Coffee
- Rebecca @Bex the Bibliophile
- Aaliya @Aaliya’s Nook
- Sanskriti @Portals Into Books
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
- Laura @The Corner of Laura
- Chelsey @The Travelling Reader
- Nadia @The Journeying Bibliophile
The Blogmas Tag
I know, I know, Christmas is over. But I really wanted to do this tag, so here I am doing it! However, I shall not be tagging anyone- although, if anyone wants to do the tag, they can answer the questions posed by That One Crazy Girl- (or Blue, as she prefers to be called) the very sweet blogger, who also tagged me. Thank you for the tag!!
- Thank the person (or people in this case!) who tagged you and link their blog
- Put the rules at the beginning of your post
- Answer all 12 questions
- Tag 12 people (can’t be the person who tagged you, or any of the people that person had tagged)
- Create 12 new questions
Let’s get on to the questions!
- Do you like snow?
Umm… I have seen snow just once in my life, as I mentioned above. I enjoyed playing with it, but I think too much of it might be troublesome.
- What’s on your wishlist this year?
Losing weight for sure! I have gained a lot of weight during the lockdown 😦
I also want to get into a good college- I just have an year and a quarter before I get into college, so I need to be planning now.
I also want to have a good blogging year and wish to finish the Wattpad novel I have been working on.
- What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
Christmas really isn’t a major festival in my home, but we do visit the church every year.
- Have you ever made a gingerbread house?
Nope, though it does sound fun!
- What’s the best present you received?
I don’t think I could name a best present, although I did get a ukulele this year and that felt nice!
- What about the worst?
Presents are supposed to be good, aren’t they?
- Hot chocolate?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie/book?
A Cinderella Story: A Christmas wish.
- Do you believe in Santa?
Yes… and no, if that makes sense.
- Do you like baking the classic Christmas cookies?
Again, as I mentioned, Christmas isn’t celebrated at my home. So, I don’t know. I do enjoy baking though.
- Three words: ugly Christmas sweaters?
I don’t care. Honestly, they aren’t a big deal in India- just like Christmas. I know Christmas means a great deal in America and other countries, but it is not a big deal for me. If some day, I do end up settling in America, maybe it will be a big deal for me.
- New Year’s or Christmas?
New Year’s for obvious reasons.
Like I said, I am not tagging anyone and if someone does wish to do it, feel free to use Blue’s questions.
So, that’s it for today! Hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Thanks once again Blue and Jawahir for tagging me!
Also, the second chapter of my Wattpad novel is now out. Check it out here!
P.S.- A gentle reminder to all those who had signed up for blogger interviews to send in their answers as soon as possible.