Ah, we are almost into 2021!!! This year flew by ✈✈! Like if someone asks me what did you do in 2020, I would be blank as I haven’t attended school for a year! Because of boards, we were given the option of studying at home, and I didn’t attend school then. Then, because of the lockdown, I didn’t attend school in Grade 11. And there’s just two months left until I am in Grade 12😲😲😲. And just another year then, and I am in college. I am so not ready for that.
Anyway, you aren’t here to listen to me telling you how I did absolutely nothing in 2020. You are here to know what my blog did in December 2020.
Except these books, I finished my seventh reread of Harry Potter and my second reread of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
This month I did watch a couple of movies, but I haven’t been able reviewed any.
Tags and Awards:
I did a huge bunch of tags this month as always. Here’s the list-
- End of the Year Book Tag
- The School For Good and Evil Book tag
- 5 Hilarious Things About Me
- Liebster Award #5
- Outstanding Blogger Award #6
- Outstanding Blogger Award #7
- Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award #4
- Evermore book tag
- Mystery Blogger Award #1
- GIF-y Love
- 2020 Book Tag
- Selena Gomez Book Tag
- Bookish Blog Tag
- Liebster Award #6
- Liebster Award #7
- Bookish Christmas Book Tag
- Blogmas Tag
- Fantasy Winter Retreat Book Tag
- Piano Playlist Tag
- Peer Pressure tag
- Read-a-thons: Pros and Cons
- Booktube vs Book Blogging
- Things that motivate or irritate me as a blogger
- I need Feedback: A post where I asked for feedback from y’all
- My Birthday Post
- Blogger Interviews
- I started writing a Wattpad novel!
- I turned Just Some Bibliophilic Things into a one time tag
- I also reacted to some Bookish Memes, and it is my favourite post of the month, so do check it out!
Posts I loved this month:
- Krupali from Musing of Souls made an interesting tag of her own! Check it out here.
- Nehal over at Fictionally Crazy did a discussion on drawbacks of reading multiple books at a time. Read it here.
- Alissa @Alissa’s Booktopia did a discussion on why tropes in books aren’t necessarily bad and enemies to lovers isn’t necessarily toxic. Click here to read it!
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds and Becky @Dusts of Magic introduced an awesome project called “After the Story” It is kinda like writing fanfiction, so click on the links I have embedded above and check it out!
- Esha from Felix Felicitated answered a question which is rather tough to answer- Are New Year Resolutions Worth It?
- A special shoutout to Pilar @The Bookworm Shelf for doing Blogmas posts for 25 days straight!
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds did a post discussing her favourite tropes in YA fiction.
Among Other Things:
- TAYLOR SWIFT RELEASED A NEW ALBUM!! I am addicted to it and oh, my it is so awesome!
- I got a load of books as my birthday gifts.
So, that’s all that happened in December! Hope you had a good December and hope you have a good 2021! Adios amigos and amigas!