I was nominated for the Aesthete Blogger Award, not once, not twice but thrice! I would like to thank Ashmita @The Fictional Journal, Amrutha @Amrutha’s Book Land and Pavithra @Small Talks for nominating me!!! Well Pavithra nominated my poetry blog, but I decided to do it here! Let’s start already!
Here are the rules:-
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
1. Something about the world I admire
I admire the greenness of this world. I love the trees. This can be due to the fact that I have studied in a school that had over 5000 trees on the campus, and the street in front of my house has a lot of trees. So yeah, I love lush green trees. I love the sunrise and sunset too!
2. What is my favourite form of creativity?
Umm…. to be honest I love all forms of creativity. I love a creative blog post, I love a good painting, I love creativity everywhere!
3. Ashmita’s Questions
- What colour is your soul?
I personally think its blue, not because it is predominantly sad, but because it’s beautiful. I mean, the colour blue is beautiful.
- Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
The book I am reminded of is Fangirl and the song is Fallin’ by Why Don’t We. Ah, that song’s a masterpiece.
- Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
Once upon a time, there lived a turtle in the back of my cupboard.
- Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aesthetic?
Umm… I am not sure if I have a favourite aesthetic. I just love things that are colourful or just plain black. I know the contrast is huge, but it’s just the way I am wired😅
4. Amrutha’s Questions
- What is your favorite diverse book?
I gotta name a series here- The Lunar Chronicles. It’s diverse in the broadest sense of the word, but it is diverse.
- Name a hyped book you dislike.
All the Bright Places
- Pastel colors, yes or no?
Yes, I guess. I mean they aren’t my favourite, but I love pastel coloured flats, I don’t know why.
- What is your favorite color?
5. Pavithra’s Questions
- What is your favorite classical Hollywood movie?
I haven’t really seen many, but I think Titanic’s pretty good.
- Your favorite quote on love.
‘I love you not only for who you are, but also for what I am when I am with you.’
- Do you have any hidden talents?
Umm…. well, I did recently start writing poetry, something I was unaware I could do. I also tried canvas painting, which was not half bad.
- How would your friends describe you?
Wait a second, I have answered this before. Aha, yes, these are it.
1. Approachable, Understanding, Bookworm
2. Bookworm, Smart, Goofy
6. My creation
Okay, since I have been nominated thrice I am gonna share three of my creations:
1. My book blog a.k.a Whispering Stories
2. My poetry blog a.k.a poems and poesies (do follow!)
3. And this is a canvas painting I made. I am not very good at it, so please don’t judge! It’s also
7. My nominees (No pressure!)
- Becca @Toastie Books
- Siena @Booksophobia
- Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Phoenix @Books With Wings
- Amodini @Amodini’s Musings
- Birdie @Birdie’s Booktopia
- Madeline @The Bookish Mutant
- YOU! because you are the most creative person I know!
8. My Questions
- Who do you think is the most creative person you know?
- If you could get just one tattoo, what would it be?
- What is your least favourite thing in the world?
- What do you admire about the person you are living with currently? (If you live alone, what do you admire the most about yourself?)
Phew! That’s all for now!