Hey everyone! I am back with another award- the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. I was nominated for it by Nehal @Books and Words. She has an awesome blog with loads of bookish stuff and poems and short stories too!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
- How much does blogging mean to you and how much joy do you get in it?
I honestly don’t know where I would be without this blog. It means the world to me, because of the things it has taught me. It is one of my favourite places to be in and while I feel tired sometimes and feel like stopping, I know I can never do that.
- Have you ever actually been caught doing something wrong in school?
Uh…. yes. Funny thing, I have been a prefect two times at my old school, but I have also been caught doing a lot of wrong things. Not very major ones (except one time), but still… like eating in the bus and stuff.
- What quote keeps you motivated during harsh times?
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light.
- What is a dream you had when you were a child?
I had loads of dreams as a kid, but I am definitely living one.. I have always dreamt of being a blogger!
- Sweet or spicy?
- How will you define “COVID-19”?
That one phase of my life which brought lots of ups and downs in my life.
- In your opinion, what came first, the chicken or the egg?
People I tag (No pressure):
- Shristy Singh
- A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Flora’s Week Show
- Rania’s Rambling Reads
- The Doodlecrafter
- My Dream diaries
- Riya’s World
- Frappes and Fiction
- Schreibens with Avishi
- Fangirl Fury
- Ray is Writing
- A Bolt Out Of the Book
- Bex the Bibliophile
- Wanders Between Pages
Oh my god, it’s actually been so long since I have done an award, that I honestly don’t know what to ask. 😂😅
*Goes back to old posts*
- Who is your favourite music artist?
- Favourite month of the year?
- One thing people love about you/ notice about you?
- One fictional character you would die for?
- What are your hobbies?
That’s all for today people!! What does blogging mean to you? Let me know down below in the comments!